Glock Firearms banner

241 - 260 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
izcoG19 said:
Yes i did. Lol

Wanted to get it from amazon... But i couldnt bargain a few $ than having it alteady! Lol
I think mine was $16 and change when I bought it from Walmart. I didn't compare prices anywhere else but I would imagine that they don't go for much less than $16 anywhere else.

I'm like you, I was there, the knife was staring me right in the face, so $16 was just the right price at that exact moment!!

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Benchmade! There's nothing like it. They are so smooth and I like the Axis lock. The smoothness and the lock allows for complete one-hand operation. I have two and have bought all three of my sons BMs. Yes you can buy 4 or 5 Gerbers for the price of a BM.

My cousin has one of those open assist Gerbers and wanted to have a contest of from "pocket to opening". I said sure but let's have a contest of from pocket to open to closed and back to the pocket again. He now has a Benchmade as well.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Speaking of knives....I found an old pocket knife that my grandfather used to carry. Well, I would like to have it restored to a decent condition (no idea how to do it myself). Would anyone here be willing to point me in some direction?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Green-Water said:
I think mine was $16 and change when I bought it from Walmart. I didn't compare prices anywhere else but I would imagine that they don't go for much less than $16 anywhere else.

I'm like you, I was there, the knife was staring me right in the face, so $16 was just the right price at that exact moment!!
Yeah. It was 17 at walmart. And i did compare prices and they have the cheapest price in total. Cause at amazon they offer it low but the shipping fee will make for it.... Plus the waiting time! And i wanna feel and see the product too.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
GrkGod454 said:
Speaking of knives....I found an old pocket knife that my grandfather used to carry. Well, I would like to have it restored to a decent condition (no idea how to do it myself). Would anyone here be willing to point me in some direction?
What type of knife? Buck knife?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Since i started with this addiction ill invest into something of great quality. I guess BM are great, though more expensive the review of the quality will conpensate.

Any other great brands or make?

241 - 260 of 632 Posts