Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have done a few things to my G27. I put on a set of Truglo TFO night sites, a grip plug that I can still use my back straps, Glock extended slide release, Glock magazine extender (3 of them), a tungsten guide rod with a (22lb) spring, I polished the barrel, all the pins, slide release, and take down lever. Took awhile to do it all. I had to do it all by hand. Used a lot of elbow grease. I use 40 S&W Hornady Critical Duty 175 gr with the Flexlock. Share what you have done to make you weapon stand out.

Excuse the smudges on it. I had to keep standing it up. Was hard to keep it all the way clean.



image-1081747943.jpg



image-2244132341.jpg



image-3975867695.jpg



image-1241296084.jpg



image-2532061397.jpg



image-2955237570.jpg



image-213037688.jpg



image-2677516006.jpg


That's some nasty ammo there.
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
636 Posts
Looks great!!! I'm really starting to dig the polished barrel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
voodoo said:
Looks great!!! I'm really starting to dig the polished barrel.
Thanks me too. Kinda breaks it all up some. Barrel still needs some finishing up but it's turning out rather well. I'm happy with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
jack_daniels454 said:
So far I have done a few things to my G27. I put on a set of Truglo TFO night sites, a grip plug that I can still use my back straps, Glock extended slide release, Glock magazine extender (3 of them), a tungsten guide rod with a (22lb) spring, I polished the barrel, all the pins, slide release, and take down lever. Took awhile to do it all. I had to do it all by hand. Used a lot of elbow grease. I use 40 S&W Hornady Critical Duty 175 gr with the Flexlock. Share what you have done to make you weapon stand out.

Excuse the smudges on it. I had to keep standing it up. Was hard to keep it all the way clean.

That's some nasty ammo there.
Looks sharp, nice pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks you all. Not bad for a iPhone, I was bored and decided to take some pics. Which is better? Auto touch up or nail polish? I'd look better standing in the auto paint aisle that the nail polish aisle and having to explain why I'm looking at nail polish.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
jack_daniels454 said:
Thanks you all. Not bad for a iPhone, I was bored and decided to take some pics. Which is better? Auto touch up or nail polish? I'd look better standing in the auto paint aisle that the nail polish aisle and having to explain why I'm looking at nail polish.
White French manicure nail polish works the best for white lettering the glock. I tried auto touch up paint as well. Use 3 coats, let each one dry and use non acetone polish remover to take off the excess.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top