Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks, lets hear what your Zombie set ups are.... I don't have mine put together yet, but ideally, this is what I want:
- Glock 23 (plus lots of upgrades, not even going to list em lol)
- Glock 17 w/ some 33rd mags
- GSG-5 .22LR
- AR-15
- Mossburg 500 Tactical
- Saiga 12

Plus around 3k rounds for the glock, 10-15k for the .22, 5-7k for the AR, and about 3-5k to share between the shotties.... I realize that is an INSANE amount of ammo, but in a SHTF scenario, no telling when the next time you will come across ammo...

Thats jsut my ideal setup, lets see what ya'll have with some pics if you got em :)

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
That's an insane, read impossible, amount of ammo if plan to travel on foot with it; same goes for the firearms. No way a family of 4 or 5 could carry all that for any distance.

Otherwise it's barely enough ammo IMO. At any given time I generally have a good deal more than that on hand, minus the shotgun ammo-I'm not a shotgun fan.

I keep a 'get home' bag in my vehicles and 'bug out bags' for each family member at home. In the case of a major emergency I'll be using whatever I have where I am at the time, and use it to get to my family.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not talking about travelling anywhere lol, Im saying for defending my own home/ area lol, but yes, breaking it down to some bug out bags would be a great idea too

·
Registered
106 Posts
1 case of ZombieAway Fogger Cans.
1 Glock G26
1 Glock G19
1 Core 15 AR 5.56
1 Browning A-Bolt .308
All Resident Evil movies for the "do-it-yourselfer"
A couple of people I do not like to chain up to "bait" Zombies

EDIT - Will baiting be allowed, or are there specific dates or Zones that Baiting will be allowed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am sure that if that dipchit pres gets re-elected, God-Forbid, there will be a spin-off of ACORN or PETA.......

People for the Ethical Treatment of Zombie or PETZ for short..... I am sure some Tholians will join, you know, useful idiots.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha in a SHTF scenario, anything goes.... including baiting hahah and I LOVE those 3 miniguns haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well I would use everything I own. Whatever I can get my hands on and what I can make. What we should be asking is 'how do I duct tape chainsaws to a dirtbike'?

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOVE that Ar, where did you pick it up from?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.