Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, lets hear what your Zombie set ups are.... I don't have mine put together yet, but ideally, this is what I want:
- Glock 23 (plus lots of upgrades, not even going to list em lol)
- Glock 17 w/ some 33rd mags
- GSG-5 .22LR
- AR-15
- Mossburg 500 Tactical
- Saiga 12

Plus around 3k rounds for the glock, 10-15k for the .22, 5-7k for the AR, and about 3-5k to share between the shotties.... I realize that is an INSANE amount of ammo, but in a SHTF scenario, no telling when the next time you will come across ammo...

Thats jsut my ideal setup, lets see what ya'll have with some pics if you got em :)

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
That's an insane, read impossible, amount of ammo if plan to travel on foot with it; same goes for the firearms. No way a family of 4 or 5 could carry all that for any distance.

Otherwise it's barely enough ammo IMO. At any given time I generally have a good deal more than that on hand, minus the shotgun ammo-I'm not a shotgun fan.

I keep a 'get home' bag in my vehicles and 'bug out bags' for each family member at home. In the case of a major emergency I'll be using whatever I have where I am at the time, and use it to get to my family.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not talking about travelling anywhere lol, Im saying for defending my own home/ area lol, but yes, breaking it down to some bug out bags would be a great idea too

·
Registered
106 Posts
1 case of ZombieAway Fogger Cans.
1 Glock G26
1 Glock G19
1 Core 15 AR 5.56
1 Browning A-Bolt .308
All Resident Evil movies for the "do-it-yourselfer"
A couple of people I do not like to chain up to "bait" Zombies

EDIT - Will baiting be allowed, or are there specific dates or Zones that Baiting will be allowed.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Ideally I'd have these

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ripper-Rudnick said:
EDIT - Will baiting be allowed, or are there specific dates or Zones that Baiting will be allowed.
Suprisesd there's not any regs yet for them. Or some groups started to protect the zombies.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am sure that if that dipchit pres gets re-elected, God-Forbid, there will be a spin-off of ACORN or PETA.......

People for the Ethical Treatment of Zombie or PETZ for short..... I am sure some Tholians will join, you know, useful idiots.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha in a SHTF scenario, anything goes.... including baiting hahah and I LOVE those 3 miniguns haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well I would use everything I own. Whatever I can get my hands on and what I can make. What we should be asking is 'how do I duct tape chainsaws to a dirtbike'?

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Ogre said:
Well I would use everything I own. Whatever I can get my hands on and what I can make. What we should be asking is 'how do I duct tape chainsaws to a dirtbike'?
Dead raising :)

·
Banned
147 Posts
Might wanna invest in one of those mesh shark bite suits too. Don't want any cling-ons to bit ya do you? Zombies that is.........not the other thing.;)

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Shark suit, me likey. Im not sharing my plans, if some miracle happens and zombies show up I dont want you coming to eat me when your plans fail and ebay kill bill swords dont work lmao

·
Banned
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOVE that Ar, where did you pick it up from?

·
Registered
43 Posts
image-44662492.jpg

Mossberg 500

This was when I first bought it. I have a red dot scope, streamlight polytac, and vanguard sling on it now. I love this shotgun. Almost as much as I love my G23

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
LOVE that Ar, where did you pick it up from?
Thanks, I got it from a local shop near my home that is a Core15 dealer.
It was the basic M4 model and has undergone a bit of surgery.
Magpul AFG grip, Magpul B.A.D. lever, Magpul PMags, Magpul CTR stock, B.M.A.R. rear flip up sight, UTG quad rail and EOTech XPS2

1 - 20 of 54 Posts