Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Yankee hill machine for my 21 it will also go on my 19 and 23 when I get a threaded barrel for it. Put a little water in for coolant and it pretty dang quite. Any one else have a can for there Glock?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just sent in the ATF paperwork for a Ti-RANT 45. Got my G21sf anf G19 ready to go with factory threaded barrels. Thx god im able to use the can during the ~6 month waiting period.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
Contact a suppressor dealer or manufacturer. They will advise you on all the federal paperwork and if it is legal in your state.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Rwludwig, welcome to the forum. Take a second and stop into the intro forum and tell us a little bit about yourself and what you shoot. ...oh and pictures are always welcome too :D

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
How about posting some pics of all these cans being mentioned ?!

THX in advance...

BTW...here's a cool xray pic showing the baffles inside a variety of suppressors

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I live in Illinois :mad:

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong please. I thought part of the paper work to get the stamp was for one suppressor to use on ONE gun. :confused:

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
As far as I know you can put a suppressor on any weapon you want. The stamp is only on the suppressor not like making a SBR.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
As far as I know you can put a suppressor on any weapon you want. The stamp is only on the suppressor not like making a SBR.
that's correct, you can put it on anything you want, and switch from gun to gun

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Took my paper work from sending it off to getting the call to come pick them up 31 days. Total suprise to me was not ready didnt even have a threaded barrel yet. But heres my 21sf with streamlight and my YHM suppressor.

Attachments

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
glockman40357459mm said:
Took my paper work from sending it off to getting the call to come pick them up 31 days. Total suprise to me was not ready didnt even have a threaded barrel yet. But heres my 21sf with streamlight and my YHM suppressor.
BAAAAAD! how quite? Movie quite?

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes it does block my sights so you kinds have to wing it a little. No not movie quite don't think there's any like movie quite but with water in the baffle stack you sure don't need hearing protection at all.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
Nice, I heard a Ruger .22 pistol with a suppressor and it was movie quite.

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes for a 22 you can get some suppressors movie quite but I like bigger calibers then that.

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
31 days!!! My god, apparently they did hire new people like they were wanting to. Much better than the 6-9 months it was taking not too long ago. Might have to start looking into them again ;)

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Ahem! I'd be a little leery about thinking before posting on this thread.

Beware the lurker.:rolleyes:

Just saying.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts