Glock Firearms banner

361 - 380 of 1044 Posts

·
8 Posts
I'm wanting a 22, because of magazine capacity, and 40 S&W pacls plenty of punch. I own a 21 with 4 13rd mags, loaded with 45acp PMC starfire hollow points. So, you might ask, why a model 22? Diversity of course.

·
Very Cool Member
2,977 Posts
My next one is going to be a 21. I'm going to have to start reloading .45's now. I can't wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got a 34 and I love it! So sexy and pretty and shoots great. I have a Kahr cw9 for a carry pistol, but I'm wanting to get a glock 30 for a carry gun now. Can't beat a .45. I would feel much safer with that. I have a 1911 but kinda hard to carry

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got a 34 and I love it! So sexy and pretty and shoots great. I have a Kahr cw9 for a carry pistol, but I'm wanting to get a glock 30 for a carry gun now. Can't beat a .45. I would feel much safer with that. I have a 1911 but kinda hard to carry
Just got a Glock 30 about three months ago and I absolutely love it. When I put it up against my 26, you can't tell much of a difference on the size other than the width and the weight of course. Just installed some Truglo TFO sights and it looks great. Excellent weapon for concealed carry.

·
9 Posts
I have the G27, only dislke is mag capacity! Will sacrifice the rounds for concealability any day though!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a gen 3 23 just bought a gen 2.5 27.. Love the way it carrys a little easier then the 23... Taking it to the range this weekend can't wait to see how she shoots! Although I'm thinking I'd like to get .357 sig barrels for Bolth. Here in Massachusetts you can only buy pre-ban glocks cause they are on a ban list (stupid!) so .357 sig glocks and 10mm glocks are hard to come by and you will pay twice what they are worth for them. Luckily I can just slide the .357 barrel in my .40's. My next glock will probably be a 29 if I can find one!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll tell ya glock isn't the only pistol I like. But they are like rabbits the little buggers seem to multiply in my safe lol!!

361 - 380 of 1044 Posts