What is your Favorite Glock Model?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Shooter, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

It seems with the diversity of Glocks you have to have the one you love above all others.

What is your Favorite Glock Model and why?

2. M22

M22 Member

WMass
    I'd have to go with the 27. Obviously conceal ability is a huge factor. For a subcompact it shoots extremely well and the ability to use full size mags is a plus.

3. DVCguns

DVCguns New Member

G17 then G19 but favorite is a G19L that is my CCW.

4. Noodles

Noodles New Member

G23

Of course, it is the only one i have...

But I did fire several on the range before I decided. I liked the 21, and the 19 a lot, decided to split the difference when I went with the 23.

Probably a 21 in my future though- and a 19 barrel and mags for the 23.

Glock got me. LoL

P

5. You guys are all nuts :p!

IT'S THE G18 !! :D

6. DVCguns

DVCguns New Member

You make a good point, we were assuming the question was of the guns we had or have tried.

I change my vote to the G18 also! :D

7. 2 weeks ago i fired a g19 that was modified to full auto was a blast (pardon the pun)

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Any one in OD that I can afford to shoot! I am partial to the 9mm especially the fancy ones...NiB slides, OD frames, etc.

Really, the 19 and 34 are my favorites.

9. G1D

G1D New Member

The 20 for me as a favorite just because it is badazz with no other models coming close to the shear power it has. Especially equipped with a 6" LWD fully supported barrel and topped with a fast acquiring red dot sight.
    10mm is awesome.

10. stephens285

stephens285 New Member

I have a G19 and a G27. its pretty hard to decide... I would have to say the G27 due to it's concealability and the fact that it can shoot three different calibers simply by changing the barrel and magazine...i have thought about replacing my G19 with a G23 because of the conversion options.

11. 40caljim

40caljim Active Member Supporter

I own a 35 long slide and a 23C. The 23C is my favorite because its just the right size, not too big and not too small. But when it comes to competition thats when my G35 shines.

12. jem375

jem375 New Member

I have a G20C and a G17, the 10MM has a KKM barrel coming soon as they get them into stock... I would probably pick the G20C as my favorite Glock but it is not my favorite handgun of my collection. My Dan Wesson Pointman Major in 45ACP is my favorite and most accurate....

13. shuban

shuban New Member

My G23 is working quite nicely. I love it.

14. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

I carry a G36 for concealability, but my G19C is the sweetest shooting semi I've ever owned. I use the latter as my home defense because it's easy on the itty-bitty ol' Ma. ;)

15. Model22

Model22 Vulgar Individual

I love my model22... Hahaha, Fast as a 9, hard like a 45. it's a damn good weapon! and it's very easy to conceal. either IWB, or shouldered. Both ways are comfortable for me :D

16. Glock 20 - I shoot mine with a .40 S&W Lone Wolf conversion barrel. Keep the stock barrel when I need the extra power of the 10mm round.

17. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I'll always have love in my heart for the 23, because it was my first gun. I will also always love the 27, because it was such a joy to shoot.

As far as current favorite, though, I'm torn between my 29SF and the pure power of the 10mm and the 37, which is just a fantastic and accurate gun. I think if I really had to pick one I'd have to pick the 37, only because I'm finding the 10mm to be a little hard on my hands these days.

18. kj4963

kj4963 New Member

Out of the 5 that i do have I would say the G22. Recently bought the G23, so that could change.

19. glock19c

glock19c New Member

Glock 19c! Sweet shootin' pistol. I've had almost all the other models namely, 17, 23, 21, 32, 33, 36, 38, but i always find myself going back to the 19c! ;)

20. I have a G17 and a G26. The G26 is the gun that I carry everywhere I go and I think I would have to say it's my favorite. It's also the gun that I spend the most time shooting.:)