What is the best way to conceal G23?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by SikkLee, Mar 28, 2012.

1. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

Have a new G23 and three mags....I have in the pants holster and another form of it like molded plastic. Any other ideas that best suit for summer time? Tactical chest straps are to hard to conceal in a tank top...

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum SikkLee !!

Belly bands...

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I use a N82 tactical professional holster.
    N82tactical.com

Picture below is the holster but I have my G27 in it but it was made for my G23!

I carry it IWB @ 3 - 4 o'clock forward cant to we're the butt of the gun is angled up towards my armpit. Works for me!! :)

Attached Files:

4. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

I have smaller padding and it still feels too bulky.....have u tried the under armor looking shirt vest thing? I seen em at gander mountain.

5. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

Cool thank u for the idea

6. pjricci87

pjricci87 New Member

7. pjricci87

pjricci87 New Member

Also check out the Crossbreed Supertuck. I hear it's the most comfortable and concealable holster out there. I ordered one 3 weeks ago and can't wait to get it. Right now I use an elite nylon holster at about 3:00.

8. RES17CUE

RES17CUE New Member

White Hat Max Tuck. I don't leave home without it. It is pretty similar to a crossbreed super tuck but they have interchangeable kydex sheaths so instead of buying an entirely new holster you just buy a new kydex. Great company with a great product. Give it a quick google search.

9. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

+1 for the N82Tactical holster. IMO the most comfortable out there and they have them in stock ready to ship. I use the same one for my Glock 19 and Glock 30sf and have one for my s&w snub as well. It is all I use for IWB holsters.

10. SikkLee

SikkLee New Member

Dope, thanks dudes y'all been awesome help....glad to know the snub would fit too

11. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

+1. They are really comfortable. :)

12. sjn1955

sjn1955 New Member

I carry my G23 in a Galco King Tuk IWB holster. It
    is so comfortable u forget u r carrying. This holster will also fit a G26 G27 and G19 as well. It is the best holster I have ever owned and I have
    owned many.

13. packnglock

packnglock One in the chamber

G-23 gen4 in a galco king tuk.I carry it that way 7 days a week 8 to 14 hours a day. At first the grips on the gen 4s were a little ruff on my side but I got use to it. Got a king tuk for G-21 gen4 but its to hard to conceal in the summer and its hard to keep my pants up with the extra weight.

14. c1328chase

c1328chase Member

When it comes to the king tuk and the cross breed. I've never understood why someone would want to put that much material in order to conceal something or make it seem smaller. The less material the better to me.

Just traded my 27 for a 23 and use a Glocktech MIC holster

Attached Files:

15. snooch

snooch New Member

16. ahkheelyou

ahkheelyou New Member

Black hawk ankle hosted - of you wear fitted shirts but if shirts abit loose inside waist h

17. I've never considered wearing my G23 on my ankle...

Wouldn't it feel too bulky or heavy?

18. Blades

Blades Senior Member

Do you use the elastic holster or is it the new one with a molded holster? I have one a friend gave me, but my 30sf rides too high, in my opinion. Now I have just been wearing it around the house, nothing strenuous.

Right now I am wearing my 30sf with 13 round magazine in my Remora holster, inside my sweatpants.

I am trying to decide between the MIC and Vanguard II. I thought I saw a third manufacture on Glockforum, but I can't find it. The price was great at $13.00 or so.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  19. check out MikeP on here. I think he has the one you are looking for. I have one from trotac, another vendor on here but his are around $18.

image-47281991.jpg