Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
1,611 Posts
From all the times it is mentioned around the "world wide web" I would say the Glock 19.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The best is the one I'm wearing now - a model 21 in .45acp. My next to the best is the next one I'll buy which will be a model 17. They seem to multiply as time goes by....

·
Banned
767 Posts
the 17 is the full size, and the 19 is the compact model. I have a G17 Gen3 and I LOVE it, it may be a bit benficial to you if you go to http://us.glock.com/ and look at some of the product comparisons :)

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would have to go with the G23 if you wanted just add a conversion barrel 40-9 than you have a G19 & you can get another conversion barrel change it to a .357 SIG IT'S a 3 in 1 model ;)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
The best is simply the one you carry.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Whatever is comfortable for you to be able to shoot straight and accurately. It's all personal preference.

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
I'm partial to the G19 Gen 3. I have 2 of them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whatever is comfortable for you to be able to shoot straight and accurately. It's all personal preference.
Exactly!

What's good for me may not be right for you and vice versa. I would recommend going to a gun shop and check out all the models and see how the feel in your hands, some places have ranges and have different models that can be rented while at the range and will give you a better idea what work best for you and your needs.

For the most part all Glocks are in the same purchase price range, but the ammo is where the prices make the difference! What can you afford? What size best fits your hand, what do you feel most comfortable with? Many variables are involved with your question.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would love to go to a gun store or range and see but I am not old enough to have or shoot a gun, just interested.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Ditto the comment on the Glock 23.
IF you mean "best"="Versatile".

There are other models with conversion barrels and kits availalbe.

However, it comes down to personal preference.
It's like asking which ice cream flavor is the best.

Which, by the way, is anything with Chocolate. :D

D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
dustin3239 said:
I would love to go to a gun store or range and see but I am not old enough to have or shoot a gun, just interested.
If you have your parents are with you you should be able to rent and shoot with your family.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glocknloaded said:
If you have your parents are with you you should be able to rent and shoot with your family.
I have asked my dad lots of times but will not take my. But I will keep trying.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
dustin3239 said:
I have asked my dad lots of times but will not take my. But I will keep trying.
If not just stay out of trouble and wait till your at legal age.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.