What is going on with Talon Grips?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AVGuy, May 20, 2012.

1. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

Does anyone know what is going on at Talon Grips? I ordered from them on 5/5 and havent received my order yet. There are many out there who are in the same boat. I have read dozens of great reviews on their product and their customer service so I am assuming there was some kind of emergency. I have sent several emails and have not gotten a response.

2. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I ordered some 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting as well???

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I have ordered from the in the past an have always received my product fast so I'm kinda confused?

4. bubba2001

bubba2001 Well-Known Member Supporter

i dont know if the person posting is authorized to speak on the behalf of talon or not. i copied this from talon grips facebook.....

Talon Grips is experiencing some issues with manufacturing and software. We will be updating the website as soon as possible to stop ordering service temporarily. We apologize to all those who have placed orders already. Please bear with us while we reconcile these issues.

I understand everyone's confusion and probable anger. I hope this will be figured out within a week and from there we will do everything we can to refund money, send out products and continue service. Look for another update on Wednesday

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  5. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Make your own its not hard and u can customize to fit how u like and give it a different look. Come on guys be original lol

ForumRunner_20120520_121439.jpg

ForumRunner_20120520_121453.jpg

ForumRunner_20120520_121502.jpg

6. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

The fact is that I ordered and paid for the grips so I would like it if someone from Talon could give me some sort of response.

7. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Ya that's true.but I'd rather make my own an save the money also be different. But I see ur point

8. bubba2001

bubba2001 Well-Known Member Supporter

I paid 5.99 with free shipping for my talon grips and got them within a week.

9. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

I just read on Facebook that the owner of Talon Grips passed away. My thoughts and prayers go out to hid family.

10. AVGuy

AVGuy New Member

I do like what you did with your 23.

11. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I would make my own but I'm having problems finding the rubber texture.

I have a lot of the 3M sand paper texture kind but I don't care for the feel of it.

12. SquadCapt4

SquadCapt4 New Member

Ol' Hickok45 has made them famous. I'd say they get overwhelmed with orders now

13. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Thanx it works for me an saved some money

14. That can certainly make things go crazy for a business. Best wishes to his family.

15. Tape

Tape New Member

zach has the right idea, build your own

16. Glock897

Glock897 Member

I ordered grips too then the next day I find out the owner passed away. From what I read on Facebook, he was the only one who worked there.