Glock Forum banner

What have you bought related to guns.?

194000 Views 4977 Replies 235 Participants Last post by  elk creek
I bought some,.40 Cal.,.38 spl,.380,&.44 spl. ammo,and some rifle magazines the last week.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 4
4961 - 4978 of 4978 Posts
I received my new Versacarry shoulder holster yesterday. After a little adjustment, and some Loctite on the screws, I was impressed by the way it was built. No plastic here! View attachment 286218
I was hoping someone on here would buy one. They look cool. Having a member’s endorsement on them, is even better!
Reactions: 4
I was hoping someone on here would buy one. They look cool. Having a member’s endorsement on them, is even better!
I own Armadillo, Galco, and some custom-made ones. I would put the Versacarry up with the customs.
Reactions: 5
Picked up 500 Speer 33 gn projectiles for the K hornet .Also a bulk order of powder primers we ordered a while back has turned up and I was able to pick up my share ! I'm scratching my head as to the fact that Alliant Powder made in the US is half the price of our locally produced ADI powders 🤔🤔🤔🤔
A Tikka T1X .22 with the 16 inch threaded barrel, Now I just have to decide on a scope.
Last week I ordered a few more cases of Winchester 9mm NATO FMJ ammo and Glock 17 mags for my son's incoming Platypus. Then today to celebrate my retirement achievement date (I made it past 25 years of service so I'm eligible to retire any time I want now) I broke down and ordered a Staccato XC. I kept looking at a gen5 20, but I really don't feel like getting into a new caliber.
Last week I ordered a few more cases of Winchester 9mm NATO FMJ ammo and Glock 17 mags for my son's incoming Platypus. Then today to celebrate my retirement achievement date (I made it past 25 years of service so I'm eligible to retire any time I want now) I broke down and ordered a Staccato XC. I kept looking at a gen5 20, but I really don't feel like getting into a new caliber.
Congrats on 25 years!!!🎉🥳
Some mags for the 308,crimson trace laser,shotgun ammo berenke anti terror slugs. Then ordered a few more crimson trace lasers,2 10mm kriss vector mags for the meta chassis,and 2 safariland holsters. Gotta wait till next week to order a trigger kit for the hk p30ls and some underwood ammo and the meta chassis. Store owner is on vacation and I need the store credit card...lol
Reactions: 3
Some mags for the 308,crimson trace laser,shotgun ammo berenke anti terror slugs. Then ordered a few more crimson trace lasers,2 10mm kriss vector mags for the meta chassis,and 2 safariland holsters. Gotta wait till next week to order a trigger kit for the hk p30ls and some underwood ammo and the meta chassis. Store owner is on vacation and I need the store credit card...lol
Good thing your wife isn’t a member here.
You’d be done for!
  • Haha
Good thing your wife isn’t a member here.
You’d be done for!
Technically the lasers are for her. She just doesn't know it. Since she still won't learn to shoot I figured I'd put a laser on most of the firearms I have laying around that she would grab in an emergency.
Also they're just cool!
A very lightly used G19.3 in OD. Serial and box shows 2004 manufacture. Price was decent, just over blue label. It came with two 10 round mags that are brand new and everything is in the box. Very, very little wear, clean as a whistle, and the slide grooves are lubed with copper antiseize grease. Maybe this is a factory refurb? Unused agency pistol? I don’t get it, but I like the gun.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property Gun accessory
See less See more
Ordered a streamlight tlr-10 for my 20 or 40. Haven't decided which it's going on. Eventually they'll both have lights and lasers. Got a universal holster from safariland and like it alot. Also my gen3 17 and other lasers came in.
Wood Font Material property Gadget Cameras & optics
See less See more
Ordered the meta chassis for my 10mm and if I like it I'll get 1 for my g45 or 17. Also Ordered a flashlight,zt fixed blade,and 2 spydercos.
Picked these up. Didn't need them,but meh! The kruss mag is for the meta when it gets here.

Attachments

See less See more
Bought some 115 jhps to try out , 22 ammo for the 44 and some Nosler partitions 165 gr for some 308 Winchester loads.
See less See more
Bought some 115 jhps to try out , 22 ammo for the 44 and some Nosler partitions 165 gr for some 308 Winchester loads. View attachment 287237
My new favourite .308 pill is the Sierra 168 gn Match King Hollow point ! Trust me they're worth a look
Reactions: 2
These ones? I like them. This is what I load in my AR 10. They shoot very well.

See less See more
Reactions: 1
4961 - 4978 of 4978 Posts