Glock Forum banner

What have you bought related to guns.?

193993 Views 4977 Replies 235 Participants Last post by  elk creek
I bought some,.40 Cal.,.38 spl,.380,&.44 spl. ammo,and some rifle magazines the last week.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 4
4941 - 4960 of 4978 Posts
My wife and kids got me a new pack. Had one just like it and plum wore it out 🤣. I pack it with me everyday to work. Some of the items that are always in it are flashlights, water purification, fire starter, first aid, pistol, and magazines. Also pack ammunition and you can almost always find a predator call in one of those pockets.
Dog Luggage and bags Bag Camouflage Carnivore
See less See more
Reactions: 5
Well, would ya look at that...

I guess a new build WAS in my future...

Sleeve Wood Trigger Gun barrel Air gun

I'm getting slow in my weakened state.
It took me over an hour to put it together.
Bright side? PSA sent 3 springs and detents and I still have the spare 😁.

Now just waiting on the upper due tomorrow.
See less See more
And the upper is in!

May I present the Stag Arms Dissipator:

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Gun accessory
See less See more
Cobbled together a couple of Amazon products to make a chest rig for my CZ Scorpion mags.
Product Bag Khaki Luggage and bags Font
See less See more
Will be putting this on the glock20-5
any guesses on the mos plate number?
thanks
gary
Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Wood Carton
See less See more
Ordered some beretta mags,Kriss vector 10mm mag,holster,some ammo,and a laser saddle and laser grip from crimson trace. Probably get a few more pistol lasers. I'm trying to set a few guns up for the wife in case she needs to pick one up.
Will be putting this on the glock20-5
any guesses on the mos plate number?
thanks

ok… will not fit full size glock. G43/g/48 etc. oops.
gary View attachment 285637
Reactions: 2
It’s the same foot print as the shield rms I think.
Reactions: 3
Two Glock Performance Triggers, I like them.
Vortex 3-9 fpr my .50
Went and shot sporting clays last weekend, was the first time having my winchester model 1300 20 ga pump out to shoot since changing the stock and fore end over from wood to synthetic and swapping the factory hard recoil pad with a limb saver, im not sure if the stock and recoil pad being a little longer than the wood stock made that much of a difference or i was just on it that day because i shot 70 out of 100. It was a mix of report pairs and true pairs with some near and far shooting, i must say it has been years since ive hit anything over about 40-50% which is where it seems i stay since i only shoot clays maybe once every 3-4 months. Anyhow ive been wanting to try a aftermarket choke tube to see if it will aid any. I happened to find a carlson’s mid range .600 modified waterfowl choke for it on optics planet, last one in stock and it was on sale for $30. The same choke retails for $60! Im eager to try out the modified in place of the factory improved cylinder choke i have been using and see if the long shots become more consistent.

Rectangle Gas Composite material Electric blue Font

Office supplies Writing implement Tints and shades Font Monochrome photography
See less See more
Went and shot sporting clays last weekend, was the first time having my winchester model 1300 20 ga pump out to shoot since changing the stock and fore end over from wood to synthetic and swapping the factory hard recoil pad with a limb saver, im not sure if the stock and recoil pad being a little longer than the wood stock made that much of a difference or i was just on it that day because i shot 70 out of 100. It was a mix of report pairs and true pairs with some near and far shooting, i must say it has been years since ive hit anything over about 40-50% which is where it seems i stay since i only shoot clays maybe once every 3-4 months. Anyhow ive been wanting to try a aftermarket choke tube to see if it will aid any. I happened to find a carlson’s mid range .600 modified waterfowl choke for it on optics planet, last one in stock and it was on sale for $30. The same choke retails for $60! Im eager to try out the modified in place of the factory improved cylinder choke i have been using and see if the long shots become more consistent.

View attachment 285823

View attachment 285826
Nice. I use Carlson’s chokes for hunting and they are great. For Skeet, Trap and Sporting Clays I use extended Briley chokes.
Nice. I use Carlson’s chokes for hunting and they are great. For Skeet, Trap and Sporting Clays I use extended Briley chokes.
yeah i was looking at them but $$$$$
Tacticon had a flash sale on blemished products that pretty much lasted minutes. I missed out on a few items but got a couple deals.
Black Font Auto part Camera accessory Technology

A weapon light, QD fore grip & a plate carrier.
Working by Fort Worth City Hall during the BLM protests made me think having a plate carrier could be a valuable piece of kit.
Now to find some plates for it. I’m thinking some of the HDPE ones as they’re light weight.
See less See more
A P80 grip frame for the Sig P320 full-size or carry.
Font Revolver Metal Titanium Starting pistol

OD green.
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

First impressions, makes the front strap more square and Glockish. Good and aggressive mag release.
See less See more
A P80 grip frame for the Sig P320 full-size or carry.
View attachment 285954
OD green.
View attachment 285955
First impressions, makes the front strap more square and Glockish. Good and aggressive mag release.
I like the OD green!
So I had to get a Sig 320 slide catch assembly as the old model wouldn’t let me use any aftermarket 320 grip frames.
I happened to walk into a usually expensive gun store today and lo and behold they had one. They couldn’t find a price for it. I told them I’ve seen them run around $29. They charged me $21 and change.😎
Everything went together like butter and here is the 320 in the P80 frame.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

with 17 round mag w/Legion base pad
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

with 21 round Sig mag.
See less See more
Got my Tandemkross trigger for my TX22 Competition.

I get to try it out tomorrow.

Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Composite material Wood
See less See more
My old A5 Browning came fitted with the old Poly Choke system ! I leave it on Modified
I received my new Versacarry shoulder holster yesterday. After a little adjustment, and some Loctite on the screws, I was impressed by the way it was built. No plastic here!
Sleeve Wood Art Font Event
See less See more
4941 - 4960 of 4978 Posts