Glock Forum banner
4701 - 4720 of 4722 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Picked up my 375 Brass today and it wasn't till I got home I realised .......I sold my dies with the last 375 I owned ! The following phone call! "Des ? It's Turk ,mate have you got 375 H&H dies in stock ? You have great! Not bloody Lee I hope ? RCBS ? Perfect ! I'll be round shortly! Of course I still have a set ! I just want a spare set! Des............Don't call me a liar! Des stop laughing! I'll pull your arse over your head ,so you will walk around like a tried monk! " I am pleased to report that I now have die's

·
Premium Member
14,913 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Got my hunter orange/gray bass pro exclusive benchmade bugout. Cant believe how light it is. Installed a glow rhino tritium thumb stud and lanyard plug. Also had a longer pocket clip with the butterfly logo. I had some orange fluorescent enamel and decided to color fill the pocket clip and the spacers. Pretty happy with it.

Wood Tool Musical instrument accessory Auto part Automotive exterior

Pen Office supplies Writing implement Office instrument Writing instrument accessory

Knife Tool Wood Blade Everyday carry

Sleeve Bumper Automotive exterior Rectangle Tool

Tool Knife Composite material Blade Everyday carry

·
Premium Member
14,913 Posts
Got my hunter orange/gray bass pro benchmade bugout. Cant believe how light it is. Installed a glow rhino tritium thumb stud and lanyard plug. Also had a longer pocket clip with the butterfly logo. I had some orange fluorescent enamel and decided to color fill the pocket clip and the spacers. Pretty happy with it.

View attachment 279643

View attachment 279644

View attachment 279647

View attachment 279645

View attachment 279646
Coolest bugout I’ve ever seen!

·
Premium Member
7,198 Posts
Got my scope and bipod on the 10/22 build. Picked up some ammo for the 22 and 357mag. View attachment 279442
Uhhhhhhhh, GreyW, do send ALL that ELEY ammo up to me... its not going to fit or work in that 1022 you have. I`ll see that it gets taken care of buddie :whistle:

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Uhhhhhhhh, GreyW, do send ALL that ELEY ammo up to me... its not going to fit or work in that 1022 you have. I`ll see that it gets taken care of buddie :whistle:
Ha, once again I've beaten you to the punch ! I contacted GreyW under the ruse that Im a quality control officer for Eley ! He agreed to ship the ammo to me for testing as it could be defective! I agreed to send him back the empties so he can reload them! I also sold him a set of .22 rimfire dies and reloading data and instructions ! For the low price of $9.99 + postage and handling! They are coming express from the Dominion Republic

4701 - 4720 of 4722 Posts