Glock Forum banner
4681 - 4700 of 4722 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I got a Ghost Edge in the mail yesterday for my 43X. I need to install it , the lighter safety plunger spring, and the used night sights I bought off of @3404speed a billion years ago. Try to remember where the Shield Arms mag release is :rolleyes::oops:

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
I tried installing the apex trigger on my hellcat tonight and the trigger bottoms out on the frame and i have to squeeze it to get it to release the firing pin, if i put side pressure on the front of the slide in either direction the trigger works as it should breaking right after the take up, but just racking it and pulling the trigger it breaks after the trigger is against the frame. I put the original sear spring and striker spring back in and took the ones supplied by apex out and still did it, reinstalled the factory trigger and working like it should. Idk why the trigger isnt working properly, ive had it apart 5 or 7 times making sure to put everything back as it should watching a video from apex as well and no luck.

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Got my Gun Guy to order me in 100 Sellor and Bellot cases in .375 H&H ! I'm a little baffled as he asked me if I was sure, as according to him. It is not recommended to use federal primers in Sellor and Bellot brass anybody heard of this ?

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Found a guy on a springfield forum with the same issue last month but hasnt replied with a update. This is what mine was doing as well

Heard back from the member on the springfield forum. must be some old inventory from the online retailers, he said he bought his from midway, i bought mine from optics planet. He had apex send him the new version. Here was his reply.

“After I installed the new version, the issue was fixed, and it no longer has delays or issues with resetting but I ran into another issue. If I do a fast squeeze repetitive motion on the trigger and stop at the trigger wall without going past the trigger wall, suddenly the gun just fired. I can repeat that issue all day long. It should not fire as I never went past the wall.
I removed the trigger and installed the Mcarbo and never had that same issue. With Mcarbo and stock trigger, I can do the same fast squeeze repetitive motion all day long and stop right at the trigger wall, it never fires. It only fires when I went past the wall which is how it should be.

I don't feel safe with Apex trigger at all. I have MCarbo trigger and it works great.”

·
Super Moderator
78,320 Posts
Got in 1000 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm. $260 plus free shipping and a free cleaning kit.

Wood Rectangle Font Flooring Stairs

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
CZ 457 VPC
Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x50
DIP 25moa pic rail
Burris XTR Signature rings set at 20 moa
DIP Executive bolt knob
Anarchy Outdoors extended mag release and mag extensions
YoDave trigger spring
Luth AR Chubby grip

DTI AR-15
Athlon Helos BTR Gen2 2-12x42
Athlon rings
youll like that athlon midas tac, i love mine, crystal clear glass and tracks super accurate

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Bumper

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
New from glow rhino, new tritium lanyard insert for benchmade bugout. Illuminated on both sides. Just ordered one. Tritium is related to guns isnt it? Lol

Automotive tire Musical instrument Font Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,252 Posts
New from glow rhino, new tritium lanyard insert for benchmade bugout. Illuminated on both sides. Just ordered one. Tritium is related to guns isnt it? Lol

View attachment 279352

Nothing like pissin away money on stupid sh!t.
But that’s what we do!🍻

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,252 Posts
got it for the bugout i recently ordered, i know its kinda useless but makes it stand out
Don’t have to justify to me. I have custom slide plates and mag bottoms on my Glocks.😂

Sometimes you just gotta make your stuff a little extra for you.

4681 - 4700 of 4722 Posts