Glock Forum banner
4641 - 4660 of 4666 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,665 Posts
HK 3point sling came today along with a Taran Tactical spring kit for my 42 and 3 of the Taran safety plunger springs. View attachment 276574
When I was young the 3 point was all the rage. I think it worked better on the MP5 than the other platforms. Then we all went to the single point and finally to 2 point slings. I don’t see any change on the horizon from the modern 2 points.

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
HK 3point sling came today along with a Taran Tactical spring kit for my 42 and 3 of the Taran safety plunger springs. View attachment 276574
I asked why on the 3 point sling, then thought about it. Most Mp5’s I’ve seen have had 3 point slings. Your AP5 is awesome. I hate WA state right now!!

·
Low speed High drag
2,818 Posts
When I was young the 3 point was all the rage. I think it worked better on the MP5 than the other platforms. Then we all went to the single point and finally to 2 point slings. I don’t see any change on the horizon from the modern 2 points.
Your ri
I asked why on the 3 point sling, then thought about it. Most Mp5’s I’ve seen have had 3 pint slings. Your AP5 is awesome. I hate WA state right now!!
It's great on a MP5 platform but I wouldn't put 1 on anything else...lol.
I love my AP5! It runs great,but did have to be broken in and had a bad mag. I bought actually MP5 mags and a few backup ejector springs and it's been flawless.

Can you not have a AP5 there or is it just mag restrictions?

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
Your ri

It's great on a MP5 platform but I wouldn't put 1 on anything else...lol.
I love my AP5! It runs great,but did have to be broken in and had a bad mag. I bought actually MP5 mags and a few backup ejector springs and it's been flawless.

Can you not have a AP5 there or is it just mag restrictions?
I could buy one with my completed semi auto course certificate. Roll eyes! If they even sell them in WA. Right now if it doesn’t come with a 10 round mag option, gun stores aren’t bringing them in. I’ve even see stores trying to sell left over inventory guns that don’t have 10 rounders, without mags. It’s crazy!

·
Low speed High drag
2,818 Posts
I could buy one with my completed semi auto course certificate. Roll eyes! If they even sell them in WA. Right now if it doesn’t come with a 10 round mag option, gun stores aren’t bringing them in. I’ve even see stores trying to sell left over inventory guns that don’t have 10 rounders, without mags. It’s crazy!
Wow! That just sucks!
A 10 round AP5 would be no fun!

·
Grumpy Old Man
9,704 Posts
Got a call from my Gun Guy! He wanted to know if I want to sell my Ruger 30 ? Now I'm not real impressed with it I'm afraid but He didn't know that! He offered me more than I paid for it and when I hummed and ared about it he offered the original purchase price and a brand new CZ 527 in 7.62x 39 to sweeten the deal ! I went round and did the paperwork , so in a month or so it will be mine ! Didn't like the Ruger but I'm quite fond of the cartridge! He also swapped me 2000 rds of Sellier and Bellot 124gn soft point for the nearly 5000 rds of the russian milsurp stuff I've got! Apparently there are buyers who are getting all that they can to send overseas ! I had to laugh as Destold me that their are quite a few companies involved but he was a little vague on where the ammo is heading (nudge, nudge) but if it would put my curiosity at ease some of the cartridge (the projectile ) is going to upset the county men from where it was originally manufactured!

·
Grumpy Old Man
9,704 Posts
Had a interesting problem today! As I've got to do some annealing , I took my propane bottle to get it refilled ,only to be told my bottle is out of date! No problem (so I thought ) I was at the Hardware and so it was just a matter of buying a new bottle ! First problem ,they no longer manufacture the brand of Propane bottle I have ! Ha! I'll just buy another brand ! Second problem They don't make refillable propane bottles anymore that fit the torch I have ! So I spoke to the nice salesman and explained my problem ! He was a tower of strength and knowledge ! He pointed out that the kits come with disposable bottles these days and before I went into a dead faint he pointed out the disposable bottles are cheaper than refilling my original bottle! So I was able to walk out of the store with the new kit and several spare bottles without a great hole in my wallet! It's all set up on my annealing machine and tonight I'll give it a good test!
Liquid Fluid Gas Electric blue Font

·
Low speed High drag
2,818 Posts
Jumped in on Midway USA clearance and free shipping this weekend.
A new IWB holster for the Sig 320, Cold Steel knife, a Kriss AR grip, 2 pairs of pants.
View attachment 277131
You just reminded me I needed the kriss mag extension for the 10mm glock mags. Definitely don't need it,but it's cool to just have...lol

4641 - 4660 of 4666 Posts