Glock Forum banner
4621 - 4625 of 4625 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
It's a ProMag (Part number AA132 per the sticker on the bag). Just make sure the pump handle doesn't cover the receiver at its rearmost position.

It attaches using threaded pins with screws that replace the existing trigger unit pins.
I need to punch some gasket material as the pins I got are for the wider 870's.

It holds the shells firmly. There is an assembly in each slot that adds a bit of tension as seen in the exploded view in the instructions.

View attachment 274375

I got it from eCop.
Thanks again Sparky! Ordered it from amazon for $29 & free shipping. It`ll be here friday! :)
Wife is gonna keep the one she has, for now. She wants to see the one i ordered for my Mossie first.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Got some talon grips for one of my 26's. I've had the rubberized version in the past but this is my first set of the "sandpaper" ones. Just installed them and I'll be heading out to the range this afternoon to test.

Update: worked through about 250 rounds over the course of 2 hours of drills. Wow, this grip is AGGRESSIVE!!
Cons: Support hand palm feels like I brushed it against a belt sander and I had to wear an under shirt with my iwb holster to protect my back where the grip was rubbing on it.

Pros: pistol does not move at all in my hand! Even with a 2 finger grip (all I get on the g26) my dot does not leave the window of my rmr.
While this does not increase slow fire accuracy it does help with faster follow-up shots and seems to help with accuracy on longer strings of fire shot on multiple targets.

I'll be shooting an idpa match tomorrow and plan on using this setup. I'm not totally sold on this grip yet but will leave it on for now and get at least a few hundred more rounds out of it before I decide if it stays or not

Attachments

4621 - 4625 of 4625 Posts