Glock Forum banner
4581 - 4600 of 4625 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,989 Posts
I had no idea the Aborigines had war elephants! You are an asset to your nation!
How have you not been knighted?!?
View attachment 272613
It's not common knowledge, about our darker brethren! There is some confusion in regards to my pending Knighthood! The problem is tracing my family tree! As I come from Quorn. sadly there are no dental records and all of our DNA is the same! We also learn to play the banjo at a early age!
Sleeve Font Poster T-shirt Illustration

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,989 Posts
Are you from Arkansas?
No even worse! Quorn !!!! Though my mother always said she gave us the greatest gift ! She traveled to Adelaide to give birth to my Brother , Sisters and myself ! So our birth certificates didn't have to show we were born in Quorn! Mum was from down south on the Riverland and was hated by the locals ,in Quorn!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
47,531 Posts
Ordered the magpul mp5 lower,forend,saftey selector. Still need a rail and some more 30round mags and a 50 round drum.
Outfitted my buddies new MKE MP5 a week or so ago.
The Magpul lower is great. Put a Midwest Industries handguard that was on sale at Midway USA, Streamlight rail light and the SB Brace.
He got the Magpul drum too. It’s tight but I think it’ll wear in.
Gas Wood Luggage and bags Machine Bag

·
Low speed High drag
2,652 Posts
Outfitted my buddies new MKE MP5 a week or so ago.
The Magpul lower is great. Put a Midwest Industries handguard that was on sale at Midway USA, Streamlight rail light and the SB Brace.
He got the Magpul drum too. It’s tight but I think it’ll wear in.
View attachment 273619
I ordered the AP5 made by MKE. I compared it to the real thing and other clones and decided the price was to good to pass up.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
47,531 Posts
I ordered the AP5 made by MKE. I compared it to the real thing and other clones and decided the price was to good to pass up.
MKE screwed Zenith, the original importer over. I had them on order for about a year. They ran about $1500. Then Century Arms started importing them and charging over $2000. Looks like Century got the message as nobody was buying at those prices.,
With the Magpul upgrades they are awesome.

·
Low speed High drag
2,652 Posts
MKE screwed Zenith, the original importer over. I had them on order for about a year. They ran about $1500. Then Century Arms started importing them and charging over $2000. Looks like Century got the message as nobody was buying at those prices.,
With the Magpul upgrades they are awesome.
I thought zenith screwed MKE and tried to bribe the CEO? I know mke started having quality issues around the same time zenith and mke were feuding. Either way I'm getting mine...lol.
At over 2k you may as well pony up the extra cash and buy a HK.

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
Messaged my lgs today and asked if they could order this lower from PSA and how much. $90 out the door. So i got them to order me one. M16A2 clone may be in the works lol

View attachment 273649
SWEET! What caliber you thinkin for this build?

4581 - 4600 of 4625 Posts