Glock Forum banner
4541 - 4560 of 4572 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
4 BX25 and 2 BX15 10/22 mags, 4 20 round P-Mags, and 4 20 round metal AR mags.
I`m jealous Sparky, we can`t have normal capacity mags where i live :(
But get them while you can, because you just never know how the SCOTUS might screw us all with the national mag ban coming up.

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,835 Posts
Well, after waiting for weeks for the Taurus TX22 standard slide and barrel to come in stock, I decided to just get a spare threaded barrel, thread protector, filler block and mounting screws for where the rail plate goes instead.
Once I get it in, I'll be able to swap from RDS to iron sights with a simple barrel swap.

Well, the barrel and parts came in yesterday.

I think this is turning out to be one heck of a versatile pistol.

Trigger Auto part Gas Font Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Ammunition Bullet Gun barrel

Air gun Machine gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,292 Posts
Just got off the phone from my Gun Guy! He has found .460 Weatherby Brass! My cannon has been sitting long forgotten in one of my safes ,as I wore out the brass I owned years ago! I've very quietly ordered 40 rnds (for the price they'd better be made of Titanium ! )
I think Griddler commented that the .460 Weatherby might be ok for anything found on the Australian continent but his .470 Nitro is the choice of serious professionals.
😂

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,478 Posts
I think Griddler commented that the .460 Weatherby might be ok for anything found on the Australian continent but his .470 Nitro is the choice of serious professionals.
😂
Bloody Nitro Cartridges ! Their a relic from the black powder days ! Come to think of it so is Griddler 🤣 (ducks behind a very thick wall )

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,478 Posts
This is why we dont let old blokes shoot 470 Nitro`s

Try to keep your pants on while firing that weak old 460 Weatherby Old Bloke!

View attachment 271231

Baaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:giggle:;)
To avoid the embarrassment of loosing my 'Strides' when shooting heavy rifles! I always shoot stark naked ! 😵 😵 😵 🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Localish LGS shutting down shop, so I snagged the last of his Butler Creek Steel Lips 10/22 25 round magazines.

They're clear, but I plan to mask off the tops and a thin line down the back and rattle can them semi-flat black.

Just not sure I needed 15 of the suckers...
Nice score Sparky! I have to many mags said no-one (y)

4541 - 4560 of 4572 Posts