Glock Forum banner
4521 - 4540 of 4572 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,292 Posts
Found GLOCK mags. at our LGS. Wife bought the only G19 mag. they had, and I picked up two G20 mags.. Couldn't believe they were regular price a month before our hi-cap. mag. ban goes into effect here in WA..
Brownell’s and some other online retailers are having specials on mags because of the new law.

·
Premium Member
14,654 Posts
Unlawful to sell, transfer, loan, gift, or bring into the state from outside.
Ownership and use is not unlawful under the new "law".

It's being challenged by the Second Amendment Foundation in court.
I can’t find if it’s legal or illegal to use our normal capacity magazines for CC after 6-30-2022. Sparky_D if you read something I missed. Can you pm it to me. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
I`m not sure if this counts, but I found a very nice condition used thick padded drum throne today amongst my running around. Simple height adjustable. It`ll work out better than the POS chair they have at the club at the shooting bench. Their chair sits so low that you`d think you were a 3yr old sitting at the kitchen table for the first time. This will really help the wife out more than me though.

An old friend of mine, dropped off a full case of ELEY CLUB 22LR ammo at our place today. Gotta keep them firepipes happy ya know! Feedin them kids is rough these days!

Picked up some other small things today... barrel patches, couple cheap soft gun cases for the 2 new ruger target guns to go to the range with, can of G96 gun oil.

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
I`m not sure if this counts, but I found a very nice condition used thick padded drum throne today amongst my running around. Simple height adjustable. It`ll work out better than the POS chair they have at the club at the shooting bench. Their chair sits so low that you`d think you were a 3yr old sitting at the kitchen table for the first time. This will really help the wife out more than me though.

An old friend of mine, dropped off a full case of ELEY CLUB 22LR ammo at our place today. Gotta keep them firepipes happy ya know! Feedin them kids is rough these days!

Picked up some other small things today... barrel patches, couple cheap soft gun cases for the 2 new ruger target guns to go to the range with, can of G96 gun oil.
I think it counts, getting a proper position behind the gun is of the utmost importance when it comes to arrucracy at least if one wants to shoot pin wheels.

Reactions: j102 and Griddler

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
I think it counts, getting a proper position behind the gun is of the utmost importance when it comes to arrucracy at least if one wants to shoot pin wheels.
(y) Seemed gun related enough to me, lol. Gotta make sure the firepipe sends the freedom pill to the target smoothly down range :giggle:

·
Registered
12 Posts
are they just banning new sales or making it illegal to have one?
You just can't buy a new weapon with hi-cap. mags.. If you have them already or can get them from another source outside of WA.. You're good, under certain circumstances. Until they can date mags. it's all for naught. Just another feel-good BS law to keep the dumbocrats happy.
If you buy a gun after July 1st and carry it with h-cap mags. in it AND some America hating cop takes the time to check the date of purchase, it's off to the gulag with you. So unless you know you're still in America, don't carry with hi-cap. mags..
Me? I don't care what laws they make, I'll do whatever the hell I want.

·
Super Moderator
76,871 Posts
I went by my LGS today and picked up a set of fold down back up sights for my MCK.

4521 - 4540 of 4572 Posts