Glock Forum banner
4501 - 4520 of 4572 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,478 Posts
Wife an i made out like thieving bandits today!!!! We both ran into a couple target 22 rimfires we have been looking for, for a very long time.

The instant we walked in the door....
She spots a used/unfired Ruger American Target 22 rimfire. These are pretty rare to see in a gun shop. She snapped this one right up and didn`t let go of it!
They retail for $650, she grabbed this one for $400 out the door! (w/target scope 4-12x50 and parallax adjustable)
View attachment 269964

Same guy that sold the gun store the Ruger American my wife bought, also sold them an unfired Ruger 1022 Target (hammer forged heavy barrel) OEM Laminate stock.
We haggled a deal for both guns, we own them now! Neither one of us wanted to walk out that door without both of these guns. Shop owner pissin an moanin, but we got it done.
The guy that owned both these guns was an older fella, was selling off his collection. There were others he brought in that i would have loved to of had, but the money vs trades, ouch!

This is the model i ended up with.
Its a (UNFIRED) 2014 Ruger 1022 Target Heavy Hammer Forged Barrel. These are getting so hard to find now, for the right price.
View attachment 269967

So we made it to Sportsmans Warehouse this morning, and low an behold, the particular semi-pewpew i was after, was $170 dollars off on sale today! (LUCKY ME!)
It`s normally $999. Right place, right time, $829. I bought a bunch of extra mags, and magpul flip up sights also. Wife grabbed a bunch of ammo up, lol.
I won`t post a picture of THAT particular smoke pipe. You folks already know what we`re up against with all the NY BS, so use your imagination`s.

It was a spectacular day, for my wife an i !!!!! :giggle:
Outstanding! God I love it when you get deals like that 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,478 Posts
I thought we agreed to never talk about that weekend and now you’re posting pics of it!
No ! I distinctly remember we agreed ,not to talk about (A) The Shetland Pony (B) The store that supplied the Leather goods (C) The Catholic All Girls Collage! That the other parties came from!!!😎😎🤣

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Wife an i made out like thieving bandits today!!!! We both ran into a couple target 22 rimfires we have been looking for, for a very long time.

The instant we walked in the door....
She spots a used/unfired Ruger American Target 22 rimfire. These are pretty rare to see in a gun shop. She snapped this one right up and didn`t let go of it!
They retail for $650, she grabbed this one for $400 out the door! (w/target scope 4-12x50 and parallax adjustable)
View attachment 269964

Same guy that sold the gun store the Ruger American my wife bought, also sold them an unfired Ruger 1022 Target (hammer forged heavy barrel) OEM Laminate stock.
We haggled a deal for both guns, we own them now! Neither one of us wanted to walk out that door without both of these guns. Shop owner pissin an moanin, but we got it done.
The guy that owned both these guns was an older fella, was selling off his collection. There were others he brought in that i would have loved to of had, but the money vs trades, ouch!

This is the model i ended up with.
Its a (UNFIRED) 2014 Ruger 1022 Target Heavy Hammer Forged Barrel. These are getting so hard to find now, for the right price.
View attachment 269967

So we made it to Sportsmans Warehouse this morning, and low an behold, the particular semi-pewpew i was after, was $170 dollars off on sale today! (LUCKY ME!)
It`s normally $999. Right place, right time, $829. I bought a bunch of extra mags, and magpul flip up sights also. Wife grabbed a bunch of ammo up, lol.
I won`t post a picture of THAT particular smoke pipe. You folks already know what we`re up against with all the NY BS, so use your imagination`s.

It was a spectacular day, for my wife an i !!!!! :giggle:
I bet this is how you both felt when you got home

Gesture Happy Art Fun Event

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,478 Posts
Smile Hat Sun hat Fedora Gesture

Mr and Mrs Griddler, moments after leaving ,The Sportsman's Warehouse ! The Proprietor later confessed, that dealing with them was like being robbed. by Bonnie and Clyde ! He has appealed to all the uneducated and naïve gun and ammo buyers in the 'lower 48' ,to shop in his store as it's going to take years, to recover from the daring raid, on his store . By the 'Griddler Gang' !!!!!!!!! 😎 😎😎🤣😎😎😎

4501 - 4520 of 4572 Posts