Glock Forum banner
4221 - 4240 of 4478 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Thanks Lucian! I have never tried them. Haven’t even held a pistol with them installed. Hopefully by this weekend I won’t be able to say that anymore!
just make sure you clean the frame really well with alcohol. Also i found that multiple heat cycles and then conforming in your hand works pretty good. When i do mine after i get it where i want it i probably do 8 or 10 heat cycles with a heat gun alternating with conforming the grip

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
just make sure you clean the frame really well with alcohol. Also i found that multiple heat cycles and then conforming in your hand works pretty good. When i do mine after i get it where i want it i probably do 8 or 10 heat cycles with a heat gun alternating with conforming the grip
Thank you for the tip 3404speed. I do have a heat gun so I will try that.

·
Premium Member
7,077 Posts
What Speed said,I've installed 8 - 10 on friends guns and his advice is SOLID.

·
Premium Member
14,565 Posts
Nice! Are you building an AR9?
That was the last part I needed. The brace is still on order. Aero EPC 9mm.

Bumper Auto part Trigger Automotive exterior Gas

I love that the are still Tacoma, WA stamped. I heard they are moving to Lakewood, WA. It’s just kind of cool having where you live stamped on the firearm.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Went to one of the less local gun stores (North Sound Firearms) and was very well taken care of while trying to buy the rest of the parts needed to finish my current AR build. Got some Aero Precision parts, Wilson Combat small parts and some Magpul furniture and a Ruger muzzle brake. Really great service there and there was even a very helpful frequent customer that was willing to help out.

4221 - 4240 of 4478 Posts