Glock Firearms banner
4201 - 4214 of 4214 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
yeah would be nice if it was a little more, i almost got the Romeo zero for that reason but the romeo zero was only $50 less than the swampfox when it was on sale. Have you thought about the smapmfox iron sights that co witness with the sentinel? I know its another $100 but youll almost lose that much selling everything you just bought.

there is a coupon code where you can get them for $93 shipped
Yeah I was going to go that route until I found the front and rear height specs for them and by my backaswards math they would barely provide lower 1/3 rd co wittiness sighting,why Night Fision didn't provide taller sights I have no clue.

The Shield and Wasp both provide absolute co wittiness, the shield is plastic and plastic lens,the Wasp aluminum body and plastic lens,I thought the Swampfox aluminum body and glass lens was a upgrade but alas I'll live with the Shield and it's less than ideal construction materials for it's sight picture.

Reactions: 3404speed

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Yeah I was going to go that route until I found the front and rear height specs for them and by my backaswards math they would barely provide lower 1/3 rd co wittiness sighting,why Night Fision didn't provide taller sights I have no clue.

The Shield and Wasp both provide absolute co wittiness, the shield is plastic and plastic lens,the Wasp aluminum body and plastic lens,I thought the Swampfox aluminum body and glass lens was a upgrade but alas I'll live with the Shield and it's less than ideal construction materials for it's sight picture.
according to their description and reviews they provide lower 1/3

Heres one review

"I ordered these sights to better co witness with my swampfox sentinel red dot on my hellcat. Got them installed and really happy how they turned out. Good 1/3 co witness. Thanks for providing a solution for my springfield hellcat."

but i know how you feel. I think swampfox could of easily made a co witness groove in the sentinel. But then again they wouldnt sell you $100 sights lol. But also for the price of the sentinel that was at $200 and $100 co witness sights it ls the same cost as a shield or a wasp give or take. both plastic lensed instead of glass

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
according to their description and reviews they provide lower 1/3

Heres one review

"I ordered these sights to better co witness with my swampfox sentinel red dot on my hellcat. Got them installed and really happy how they turned out. Good 1/3 co witness. Thanks for providing a solution for my springfield hellcat."
However I get absolute co wittiness with the factory installed Ameriglo's that come on the Hellcat stock with the Shield R/D so for my preferences for now I'll live with the Shield.

Reactions: 3404speed

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
The other day I scored a pair of Rook Tactical front rail locking blocks for P 80's.

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory Gun barrel

And got notification tonight that the full size rail was back in stock so I grabbed one for my full size.

Trigger Metal Gun accessory Fashion accessory Auto part

Now if I get lucky in the future and score their rear slide rails.

Automotive exterior Metal Office equipment Bumper Auto part

Their CNC rear slide rails are a 2 pice replacement, that means one can use Gen 3 thru Gen 5 trigger mechanism housings. Some fun experimenting coming up,once I have them in the trigger department for the P 80's. No more working around out of spec front rail locking blocks or rear rails.
Rooks products go out of stock minutes after notification they are in stock so if you want some of your own, don't procrastinate when you get notification.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Got the apex matte chrome frame pins for the hellcat in the mail today, got them installed. Not sure if they are worth the price lol but they are the only ones that make non black frame pins. They look bright in the pics but match the satin finish on the barrel pretty well

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Got the TLR7A tailcap switch with low profile buttons in the mail today, took off the low profile buttons and swapped them onto the TLR7 Sub. You have to remove the switch button pivot pin to swap the buttons, the TLR7A tailcap itself wont work on the TLR7 Sub but the switch buttons will. Bought the donor tailcap with the low profile buttons for $15

High profile switch buttons as they come on the TLR7 Sub.

Camera lens Camera accessory Digital camera Automotive tire Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera

Camera lens Tints and shades Gas Automotive tire Asphalt

low profile switch buttons taken off of a TLR7A tailcap assembly

Camera Camera lens Digital camera Camera accessory Point-and-shoot camera

Gas Tints and shades Soil Flashlight Window

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Just scored 2 of the 3 Rook Tactical rear rails for P 80 frames,I'll keep trying for the third pair for the full size, this is going to be fun and a learning experience in one of my compacts I'm going to install a Gen 5 trigger mechanism housing in place of the Gen 3 housing,I'll see what it does for the trigger other than do away with a spring that can and will eventually break, let the learning begin.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Got my Werkz holster in for my hellcat, it fits perfect and good retention considering the retention is on the light. They also include a key insert for the TLR7 Sub specifically for the hellcat. Plenty of room at the end for a comp as well

Rectangle Font Gun barrel Everyday carry Metal

Glove Sleeve Grey Safety glove Font

Hand Sleeve Glove Wood Font

I like the low profile switch better than the high profile, index finger movement is more fluid from the switch to the trigger

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a Glock 19 Gen 5 for Christmas. So just ordered a Range Bag, 2 extra magazines, 2 sets of Ear Protection, 125 rounds of Range Ammo, and a Maglula. It’s been a busy weekend. Still looking to order a Cleaning Kit and Olight light/green laser rail adapter.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This was my Walmart score of the day. Didn’t really expect there to be any .22 there but they had 4 boxes of the .22 Mag and 5 boxes of the .22 SV. I tried to buy two of the Magnum and three of the .22 but I was only allowed to buy a total of three boxes. So naturally I came back a little later and now they only had one box of each left. So, anyway, the .22 magnum was $7 a box cheaper than at my LGS! It was $14.95 and the regular .22 was about $4.95 per box of 50, which is about half what it sells for at the LGS. Gotta grab it when you can!

Food Drink Liquid Packaging and labeling Paint

4201 - 4214 of 4214 Posts