·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Very Nice !

Reactions: j102

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Ok so im changing things again i think, i swear youd think i was as bad as a woman lol just kidding. Ordered a 22 mag cylinder to put on the barkeep, now the 22 mag cylinder isnt offered in stainless so i got a standard black one, going to swap the stainless hammer and polished trigger out for a gold hammer and trigger, then going to swap the polished trigger and stainless cylinder over to my rough rider

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,581 Posts
Got the birdshead grips for my barkeep done, ended up with about 7 coats of wipe on satin poly. Pretty happy with how they turned out, i wish there was a little more grain in the walnut but its just a characteristic of that wood. Kinda like them better than the laminate

View attachment 261957

View attachment 261958

View attachment 261959

Love that contrast on the cylinder.

Love my Barkeep too. Just bought a standard 4.75" Roughrider yesterday to make a matched pair.

I'll post up pics when it comes in.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
43,332 Posts
Ok so im changing things again i think, i swear youd think i was as bad as a woman lol just kidding. Ordered a 22 mag cylinder to put on the barkeep, now the 22 mag cylinder isnt offered in stainless so i got a standard black one, going to swap the stainless hammer and polished trigger out for a gold hammer and trigger, then going to swap the polished trigger and stainless cylinder over to my rough rider
This is where gunsmiths come from.😜

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
This is where gunsmiths come from.😜
Im just glad i got two where its not a waste of parts lol. I think the stainless cylinder looks good but but sometimes i look at it and think its too much. Plus with the barkeep being so small i think it only makes sense to put a 22 mag cylinder in it as it could be carried for defense. I do like stuff to be different from what i got, so if i set the barkeep up with black and gold and the rough rider 6” with black and stainless i have a bit of diversity in the contrast. Who knows, i might not care for the gold hammer and trigger, but im thinking it will look pretty good

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I stopped by the LGS today and came out with this Ruger 10/22 Charger.
I am planning to get a brace adapter and a brace for it. Also a compensator just for looks, fun, and as a thread protector.

It came with a bipod, but I am not planning on using it.

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,581 Posts
I stopped by the LGS today and came out with this Ruger 10/22 Charger.
I am planning to get a brace adapter and a brace for it. Also a compensator just for looks, fun, and as a thread protector.

It came with a bipod, but I am not planning on using it.

Love my Charger. I got the Take Down version.

Blue Trigger Wood Air gun Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gas Gun accessory

Eats everything I feed it (standard velocity and up), and is more accurate than I.

Even the 25 round Butler Creek mags don't last long enough in this.

Just ordered a threaded barrel for my Ruger LCP II in .22 and a new Heritage Rough Rider in 4.75" barrel to go with my Barkeep.

Snagging a large loop for my Henry .22 lever gun too.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Love my Charger. I got the Take Down version.

View attachment 262134

View attachment 262135

Eats everything I feed it (standard velocity and up), and is more accurate than I.

Even the 25 round Butler Creek mags don't last long enough in this.

Just ordered a threaded barrel for my Ruger LCP II in .22 and a new Heritage Rough Rider in 4.75" barrel to go with my Barkeep.

Snagging a large loop for my Henry .22 lever gun too.
Nice! I’m planning on doing something similar to mine with a brace and red dot.

·
Low speed High drag
2,529 Posts
I like the looks of those sights. Can you let me know how you like them, once you test em out. Thanks!
I like the sights enuff not to immediately change them, but I'd really like to put a tridjicon HD XR front sight on and keep the Wilson Combat rear sight. I guess I maybe a bit let down due to the front sight not being that bright and in daylight the green out line goes white in different lighting conditions.

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Got my true precision threaded stainless barrel in, also got the tlr7 sub mounted temporarily, still waiting on werkz holsters to send me the holster i ordered along with the right key to secure the tlr7 sub onto the hellcat. Also i did some digging, the tlr7 flex comes with both the standard and low switch options, i found on reddit where a couple of people have switched the low buttons from a tlr7 flex onto the tlr7 sub, you cant simply swap the cap, you have to remove the pin and swap the buttons, got one off optics planet for around $14. Gonna try it, the standard buttons kinda get in the way and make you retract and bend your finger to put it on the trigger, not a deal breaker but ill see once i get the low switch buttons on it

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

This is from about 15 ft away

Wood Headgear Floor Wall Bag

Building Property Fixture Door House

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Got my true precision threaded stainless barrel in, also got the tlr7 sub mounted temporarily, still waiting on werkz holsters to send me the holster i ordered along with the right key to secure the tlr7 sub onto the hellcat. Also i did some digging, the tlr7 flex comes with both the standard and low switch options, i found on reddit where a couple of people have switched the low buttons from a tlr7 flex onto the tlr7 sub, you cant simply swap the cap, you have to remove the pin and swap the buttons, got one off optics planet for around $14. Gonna try it, the standard buttons kinda get in the way and make you retract and bend your finger to put it on the trigger, not a deal breaker but ill see once i get the low switch buttons on it

View attachment 262170

View attachment 262166

View attachment 262167

This is from about 15 ft away

View attachment 262168

View attachment 262169
My Sentinel with ironsides showed up this past Tuesday and I get my Hellcat back from my holster maker this Saturday so I'm going to find out.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
My Sentinel with ironsides showed up this past Tuesday and I get my Hellcat back from my holster maker this Saturday so I'm going to find out.
Haven't mounted the SF Sentinel yet however the holster for the RDP turned out fantastic.

Outerwear Black Sleeve Yellow Grey

Textile Sleeve Safety glove Grey Glove

Light Air gun Trigger Yellow Machine gun

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Well that doesn't work for me,it doesn't absolutely co wittiness as my Shield does and I'm not interested in any dot that does not co wittiness.
Anyone interested in a heck of a deal on a new Swampfox Sentinel,Auto green with ironsides and mega screw pack,on the 30% off sale it totaled 286.00,I would sell it for 200.00 plus 10.00 shipping,I'm serious. Live and learn as the saying goes.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Well that doesn't work for me it doesn't absolutely co wittiness as my Shield does and I'm not interested in any dot that does not co wittiness.
Anyone interested in a heck of a deal on a new Swampfox Sentinel,Auto green with ironsides and mega screw pack,on the 30% off sale it totaled 286.00,I would sell it for 200.00 plus 10.00 shipping,I'm serious. Live and learn as the saying goes.
i does slightly co witness without the iron sides

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Reactions: 3404speed

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Speed,you are correct as I tried it but still not enough for my tastes.
yeah would be nice if it was a little more, i almost got the Romeo zero for that reason but the romeo zero was only $50 less than the swampfox when it was on sale. Have you thought about the smapmfox iron sights that co witness with the sentinel? I know its another $100 but youll almost lose that much selling everything you just bought.

there is a coupon code where you can get them for $93 shipped

4181 - 4200 of 4218 Posts