Glock Firearms banner
4001 - 4020 of 4052 Posts

·
1,737 Posts
Not sure if its much of a difference, i liked the nickel plated because it doesnt tarnish or corrode, just swapped to the brass cased yesterday to rotate out my older nickel plated case that ive been carrying for about a year and we will see how it holds up, fwiw i put 40 rds of the brass cased hornady critical defense through my 43x yesterday with no issues
Wood Ammunition Recreation Metal Beer
Brand new brass cased Critical Defense 9mm Luger!!! I liked the nickel plated cases better also!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
View attachment 259573 Brand new brass cased Critical Defense 9mm Luger!!! I liked the nickel plated cases better also!!!!!!!
Many brands of self-defense ammo use special nickel-plated cases to resist corrosion in adverse environments. The shiny nickel-plating also adds visibility in the dark—a small, but potentially important feature.

Copied from the interweb.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
It has been awhile since I have posted in this thread so, there are a few firearm related things I have bought recently. Most recent gun purchase was a Lyman Great Plains rifle with both .54 and .50 barrels and target sights. Also recently purchased:
a LETSGO-15 PSA lower,
Sig Romeo5 RDS,
a Delton Mid-length upper in 5.56,
basic PSA gun completion kit for an Anderson lower, carbine length.
MAGPUL trigger thingy, fore grip and butt stock for the above basic AR,
500 rounds of 9mm
And 1000 rounds of 7.62X39.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
First time I’ve seen that slide porting. Very nice.
Assuming 9mm?
It’d be nice if the Texas Suppressor law went into effect! That threaded barrel would come in handy.
Yes. 9MM

4001 - 4020 of 4052 Posts