Glock Firearms banner
3961 - 3980 of 4051 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Grips arrived. Ready to surprise my son for his 15th birthday at the end of the month. For those that don't know, it's from the Resident Evil video games.

Not an exact replica but in the style of Chris Redfield. Lots of different things went into this one. My old Brig modified with:
Slide engraving and coating by Middlebranch Machine.
G decoker with right side delete by WAL.
Barrel in CPII by CCR.
NP3 trigger and Optimized Trigger Bar from LTT.
Elite hammer and extended mag release from Beretta.
Grips by Customized Design Works.

I have grips coming from DS Grips as well. Working on another Beretta for those.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Grips arrived. Ready to surprise my son for his 15th birthday at the end of the month. For those that don't know, it's from the Resident Evil video games.

Not an exact replica but in the style of Chris Redfield. Lots of different things went into this one. My old Brig modified with:
Barrel in CPII by CCR.

I have grips coming from DS Grips as well. Working on another Beretta for those.
I bought an old crappy stainless Taurus PT101 I want to make into a Romeo+Juliet tribute gun.
Something similar to these:
Revolver Bag Finger Personal protective equipment Wrist
Air gun Tableware Trigger Gun barrel Material property

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts

Barrel in CPII by CCR.

What famous video game that was made into a movie is that from?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Not as fun as Raccoon Police Dept - I received a few Glock mags in the mail today

·
Registered
478 Posts
A friend is not renewing his FFL asked if I wanted to buy anything from his distributors before he did. Oddly, not all mags were the same price so I only bought G17, 19 and 20 (20 of ea).

Price was good but not amazing - not much margin on mags for retailers. The 21 and 43 mags were basically retail prices so I passed on them.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Bad ass! Going the Staccato route!
How you liking it?
It is pretty sweet. Way above my normal Glock level. Very accurate and nice trigger. It’s a range and BBQ gun for now. This is the P model.
Air gun Trigger Wood Grey Gun barrel

3961 - 3980 of 4051 Posts