Glock Firearms banner
3901 - 3920 of 3923 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts
I bought a cheap Mlok universal mount for my Streamlight Macrostream but it didn’t look right. I splurged and bought a Mischief Machine MLok mount specifically made for the Macrostream.
Camera accessory Camera lens Lens Cameras & optics Window

QD Paraclip mounted for 2 point sling use.
Automotive tire Gas Motor vehicle Bumper Toy

The Mischief Machine mount tucks that light close in to the rail. Nice set up.

·
Registered
972 Posts
View attachment 256877
Midway USA delivery. A couple of Lancer smoke 5.56 mags, a 20rd.& 30rd. .300 mags.
Magpul QD Paraclip, a few MS3 slings at under $30 each! and a Magpul Texas T-shirt.
I don't own any Lancers. Have a friend who works at a gun store/ex-cop from Rancho Cucumunga. It's all he runs. I will only buy Magpul G3 window mags anymore. I have some of those ETS snap together mags. Not sure how I feel about them. They won't fir in any mag pouches that I have found.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts
I don't own any Lancers. Have a friend who works at a gun store/ex-cop from Rancho Cucumunga. It's all he runs. I will only buy Magpul G3 window mags anymore. I have some of those ETS snap together mags. Not sure how I feel about them. They won't fir in any mag pouches that I have found.
I’ve run just about every type of AR mag made. Became an early fan of the Magpul mags. Probably have more of those than anything else. I’ve got Troy’s, metal mags from all sorts of manufacturers, I got some Hexmags recently as they were under $10 each. I’ve been reading about a lot of high speed guys running the Lancers so I figured now is the time. Mags for AR’s are now cheaper than just about any time in history. I’m sure politicians will get around to screwing that up again soon enough.

Only mags I flat out avoid are Pro-Mag. I don’t know how they stay in business by continuing to make unreliable products.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I’ve got Troy’s

Only mags I flat out avoid are Pro-Mag. I don’t know how they stay in business by continuing to make unreliable products.
I accidentally bought 2 42rd ProMags. They feed fine. They no droppy free. If I sanded them a little probably would. I won't buy anything from Troy as they hire anti-2A people. I personally know one person they hired who was a corrupt turd.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
I’ve run just about every type of AR mag made. Became an early fan of the Magpul mags. Probably have more of those than anything else. I’ve got Troy’s, metal mags from all sorts of manufacturers, I got some Hexmags recently as they were under $10 each. I’ve been reading about a lot of high speed guys running the Lancers so I figured now is the time. Mags for AR’s are now cheaper than just about any time in history. I’m sure politicians will get around to screwing that up again soon enough.

There’s a sucker born everyday business model.

·
Happy Member :)
5,220 Posts
Well I bought it a while ago but I finally got around to installing my custom furniture on my K-USA KP9 and I think it looks great. Also has a left side charging handle on it similar to the mp5 (although it's straight blow back and not roller lock/delay).
Automotive tire Military camouflage Motor vehicle Tread Automotive wheel system
Air gun Wood Machine gun Automotive tire Asphalt

·
Super Moderator
74,876 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,865 Posts
I nailed a pretty decent score today.... days gone by this would have been a normal easy find.
2 jugs of pow-duh (Alliant PowerPro Varmint & Hodgdon Lil`Gun)
Grabbed 500 boo-lots for the 22 Hornet. (Barnes 30gr HP FB Hornet Varmint Grenade)
A few extra reloadin tools (just to stock up incase we cant get them later)

They had a bunch of primers in, but i dont need any. Pow-duh & boo-lots are more of what i need more of.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I wanted a Night Fision brand front sight for my 1911,so I've been calling them for the past 3 weeks and off well today I called them again only this time at 10;00 am and miracle they answered the phone.
And she says hey dont make a sight for 1911's my heart sank.

Then she said they have authorized and supply Novac with their capsules and rings ,all colors. So great as my 1911 has Novac irons on it and I really only wanted a front sight and Novac has the option for front sights only.

So for 66.00 I custom ordered the hight width and colt width dovetail,My 1911 will be happy or at least I am.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I nailed a pretty decent score today.... days gone by this would have been a normal easy find.
2 jugs of pow-duh (Alliant PowerPro Varmint & Hodgdon Lil`Gun)
Grabbed 500 boo-lots for the 22 Hornet. (Barnes 30gr HP FB Hornet Varmint Grenade)
A few extra reloadin tools (just to stock up incase we cant get them later)

They had a bunch of primers in, but i dont need any. Pow-duh & boo-lots are more of what i need more of.
"A few extra reloadin tools (just to stock up incase we cant get them later)"

In these times one never knows what and what won't be available and for how long, smart fellow to stock up.

·
Premium Member
4,865 Posts
"A few extra reloadin tools (just to stock up incase we cant get them later)"

In these times one never knows what and what won't be available and for how long, smart fellow to stock up.
For sure brother. Personally, my gut tells me that we are running on borrowed time.
I bought many reloading things that are wearable items. That way, if/when, as they wear out, i`ve at least got it covered.
I also stocked up on other usable supplies; barrel brushes, patches, oils, greases, cleaning rods. etc etc etc

One day when i kick the bucket, my wife will be able to get some real decent money out of all this stuff, especially if you can`t buy it anymore.
She doesn`t reload on her own, so none of this stuff is much good to her. She knows the basics, and how to do it, but she says that`s what i`m for. :eek:

3901 - 3920 of 3923 Posts