Glock Firearms banner
3881 - 3897 of 3897 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,951 Posts
So I bought a Magpul MS3 sling. I’ve run a bunch of slings. From 3 points to single points to now mainly 2 point. I always thought the Magpul were too pricey. Most hovering around the $50 mark. MidwayUSA had a sale and I have my first Magpul sling. Just over $30.
perfect for the Galil as it has a loop behind the receiver.
I wanted a Magpul QD Paraclip for a forend attachment but either they’re out of stock or places are asking double MSRP!😡 Dammit Amazon!
I dropped by a gun shop in Denton and bought a BCM QD Dring.
So now the Galil sling is handled. Plus I can run the sling as a single or 2 point with a quick clip.
Rectangle Font Parallel Logo Electric blue
Automotive tire Wheel Automotive wheel system Serveware Camera accessory

·
Registered
959 Posts
I've probably missed a lot of deals over the last few years from Midway. I had a beef with them on too many emails. I've been cancelling out notices from several companies lately Botach is one. They used to offer some good deals on gear. Not anymore. They want full boat retail+tax+shipping=no sale. If you are into deals on mags last I checked they were okay. They hosed me on a deal on 3000rds of Norma 9mm. After2-3 weeks I called and asked where it was. "It is waiting it's turn, Covid you know blah-blah BS." Then they claimed I cancelled. BS! It took forever to process my refund on my card. They flood you with 3-4 emails a day. Just cancelled them. I know where they are if I need them.

Primary Arms sales aren't that great lately. Joe Bob's doesn't email very often. When they do they frequently have some good deals on things I want.

Finally found a BA 16" .308 AR10 barrel at JSE. They wanted the same price as BA direct. Found the same barrel at Primary Arms same price but with a 12% off code. $212+tax. Then I went to Brownell's found the same barrel $218 everyday price, no tax, $7 shipping. Bring it on Brownells!

·
1,650 Posts
I ordered the parts I need from several places. The trigger will be a rise 3 pound setup!
Here’s an update on my newest AR-15!!!!!!! I had some friends over and we all completed the lower for my 350 legend. I tweaked it and smoothed out a couple of rough spots. I ran 20 rounds through it, and it functioned flawlessly!!!!!! Next week, the range!!!! I’m really stoked about my new pistol!!!!!!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,951 Posts
I work with a guy who swears by those type of Beretta pistols.
We had them, Beretta PX4 Storm pistols, in our Law Enforcement and civilian sales case. I think I sold 2 in over 5 years. Even the APX was a hard seller even though pricing is very competitive and it’s a good gun from what I’ve seen and experienced.
92 series were slow sellers until the military switched to the Sig P320, 🙄 figure that out!

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Lately? Oof

Alcohol/lanolin - gonna try the home brew case lube.

62 gr hornady bullets - 1000 for 90 shipped, not bad in today’s market

More zip bags to process brass

Vortex Razor

Trijicon Credo

Geissele 34mm mount

Geissele 30mm mount

Vortex precision mount (was sent a counterfeit and will be returning)

124 gr 9mm projectiles

3 pounds cfe 223

Is that enough? Ha

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,452 Posts
Not bought, but my dad gave me all his reloading stuff for .40, .45ACP, .38 Spec., .357 Mag., 30-06, 308, and .223 (single stage loader, dies, shells, powders, bullets, scale, media tumbler, etc...).

Even gave me these:

Yellow Rectangle Font Tints and shades Machine

Now just need to read up on reloading...

·
Registered
959 Posts
Not bought, but my dad gave me all his reloading stuff for .40, .45ACP, .38 Spec., .357 Mag., 30-06, 308, and .223 (single stage loader, dies, shells, powders, bullets, scale, media tumbler, etc...).

Even gave me these:

View attachment 256570

Now just need to read up on reloading...
I know very little about reloading. However my brother tells me things as he does reload. Make sure you are using the .223/5.56 AR primers. He got some small rifle primers which caused a slam fire condition. Not rated for AR15's! o_O

3881 - 3897 of 3897 Posts