Glock Firearms banner
3841 - 3860 of 3897 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Reactions: j102 and Danzig

·
1,650 Posts
I started building a 350 Legend AR-15 pistol. The lower is a poly 80. The barrel is a Bear Creek Arsenal that will end up around 10.5 inches!!!!!! The rest is not ordered yet, but the upper will be a Stag left hand.
I ordered the parts I need from several places. The trigger will be a rise 3 pound setup!

·
1,650 Posts
I started building a 350 Legend AR-15 pistol. The lower is a poly 80. The barrel is a Bear Creek Arsenal that will end up around 10.5 inches!!!!!! The rest is not ordered yet, but the upper will be a Stag left hand.
Musical instrument Wood Tints and shades Font Rectangle

Here's the upper completed!!! We worked on the barrel. It ended up about 11” with muzzle break. Waiting on the aft end parts to start on the lower.

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
As my Barrel Guy has talked me out of a 7.62x 39 on a cadet action. I've decided to 'shout' myself a new barrel for my .220 swift! 28 inch medium weight with a 1-14 twist. I never shoot anything heavier than a 60 grain pill out of the swift as I reckon it your going to shoot 75 or heavier, just move up to the 6mm /243 range!

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
Ordered my new Swift barrel today! I also told my Barrel Guy to make me a heavy barrel for a Cadet action chambered in 'K' Hornet, 22 inch ,with a one in 12 twist! I only use 40 gn pills in my Hornet and that has a 1-16 twist and is no good for 50 gn pills.

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,843 Posts
Swapped my .458 for a Bruno Fox (Hornet)with a shot out Barrel and a mod 660 Remington in .308 The Bruno is going to become a K hornet and the 660 is going to sport a .358 win mag barrel! My Barrel Guy has told me if I ever change my orders with him again! He will personally peg me over a ants nest, coat the soles of my feet with salt and let a goat lick it off! Add to this torture he will not only gouge out my shooting eye and urinate in the socket but he will tell my wife, how much I have actually spent on barrels over the years! Could be worse! I could of done this to his father! On second thoughts no I wouldn't have! His father would not have threatened he would of just carried out the above punishments!😢😢

·
1,650 Posts
View attachment 254831
Here's the upper completed!!! We worked on the barrel. It ended up about 11” with muzzle break. Waiting on the aft end parts to start on the lower.
Here is a picture to show what my project will look like when completed!! The lower needs to be built. Poly 80 AR lower with pistol brace. It is a 350 Legend caliber!!!!!!! Here piggy, piggy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Here is a picture to show what my project will look like when completed!! The lower needs to be built. Poly 80 AR lower with pistol brace. It is a 350 Legend caliber!!!!!!! Here piggy, piggy!!!!!!!
MMum,bacon and ham.

·
Happy Member :)
5,216 Posts
Got a delivery of some 7.62 today and also picked up this super sweet FN Browning Hi Power recently. I've always wanted one of these iconic firearms. Super happy with this purchase.
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Revolver
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Material property Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Finger Machine gun Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
3841 - 3860 of 3897 Posts