Glock Firearms banner
3761 - 3780 of 3813 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Went up to Grandma's and picked up a few things. This is a Remington/Rand 1911 that's been in the family since WWII. It was also carried in Korea and Nam. It was also the 1st handgun I ever shot and the gun that started it all for me.

Had a photo up of my 1911 10mm and the Remington/Rand,but my 10mm's serial number was to visible.
Nice! And a great story behind it!

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Bought a sb tactical sb mini brace for my fm9. Gonna swap it out with the sba3 brace to get the proportions right plus save about .25 oz.

$51 shipped from rainer arms. Theres only 3 left. There should be a coupon automatically applied at checkout for $20 off

·
Registered
35 Posts
OK, I lied....should have known better!!!! Myself>>>> "Have the guns I like, no need for another". Sureeeeeeeeee. Well, discovering a Polymer 80 complete at BassPro tore that stupid statement all to helllllll0 Came with 3 mags. Great ergonomics with the 1911 feel , real nice trigger break and reset, I like the undercuts...this is the way Glock should make theirs. Leo/Mil discount did not hurt the decision either. Also bought a 100 rd box of American Eagle 115gr ammo, and then later today,
found a 50 box at the LGS ...both at real reasonable prices.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
OK, I lied....should have known better!!!! Myself>>>> "Have the guns I like, no need for another". Sureeeeeeeeee. Well, discovering a Polymer 80 complete at BassPro tore that stupid statement all to helllllll0 Came with 3 mags. Great ergonomics with the 1911 feel , real nice trigger break and reset, I like the undercuts...this is the way Glock should make theirs. Leo/Mil discount did not hurt the decision either. Also bought a 100 rd box of American Eagle 115gr ammo, and then later today, View attachment 252731 found a 50 box at the LGS ...both at real reasonable prices.
Quite a improvement over Gastons idea of perfection of a frame design,I predict you are going to like it, congrats.

All of my Glocks but for the G 44 22 LR now are closer to perfection with the addition of P 80 frames,I dumped the Glock hump.

·
Super Moderator
73,976 Posts

·
1,588 Posts
Had to buy these correct grips for a 1969 Colt Diamondback I bought last week. It was sold with rubber grips.
Got my night sights for the Glock 30s (already installed) and some hardwood grips for my charter arms bulldog 40 s&w.
IMG_1627076463.664441.jpg
Got them shipped from Thailand, dealers name is Bobby E. !!!!!!!!

·
Happy Member :)
5,175 Posts
Recieved my tyranny 15 lower from psa today (41st made in assuming) and recieved my cheap pistol upper in 7.62x39 from bear creek arsenal yesterday. That's a 15inch wheel that the pistol is leaning up against.. should be loud as all hell and be shooting fireballs.
20210723_183220.jpg
20210722_153651.jpg

·
1,588 Posts
Recieved my tyranny 15 lower from psa today (41st made in assuming) and recieved my cheap pistol upper in 7.62x39 from bear creek arsenal yesterday. That's a 15inch wheel that the pistol is leaning up against.. should be loud as all hell and be shooting fireballs. View attachment 252925 View attachment 252926
I have a lefty Stag gun I barrelled in 7.62x39! Great shooter. I have a Poly 80, 80% lower I'm going to build. I want to mirror your gun, but lefty.

·
5,175 Posts
I have a lefty Stag gun I barrelled in 7.62x39! Great shooter. I have a Poly 80, 80% lower I'm going to build. I want to mirror your gun, but lefty.
Should be an easy job, I only paid $370 total so far. Yours will probably be way cooler. I just gotta add sights and I'll probably be done

·
5,175 Posts
What are you looking for in sights?
I usually just slap magpul flip ups on it for irons, I actually have a magpul fde front sight ibought for like $11 and am looking on the webs to try to find a deal on a rear for now. Will probably get a vortex reddot of some sort a little later down the line for it. This firearm I just put together on a whim with no real use for it which is why I'm trying to keep it cheap. Lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bought and shot two boxes of ammo thru the Polymer 80 this morning. Zero problems with the firearm, I am still getting use to the grip on the PFC9...shooting low left. My Glock 43x and my CZ P-07 are spot on with my grip.
Everyone says the grip is like a 1911....ummm not so much for me. I been shooting 1911 style firearms for over 50 years and this Poly PFC9 is not the same

·
Legitimate Combatant
4,708 Posts
Bought and shot two boxes of ammo thru the Polymer 80 this morning. Zero problems with the firearm, I am still getting use to the grip on the PFC9...shooting low left. My Glock 43x and my CZ P-07 are spot on with my grip. View attachment 252988 Everyone says the grip is like a 1911....ummm not so much for me. I been shooting 1911 style firearms for over 50 years and this Poly PFC9 is not the same
You are right handed then, shooting low left.
Improved grip and trigger squeeze will help.

3761 - 3780 of 3813 Posts