Glock Firearms banner
3721 - 3740 of 3813 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Ordered yesterday and just got the shipping information this morning so they are in stock, they look exactly like the ones from foxtrot mikes but when i contacted foxtrot mikes about it they were out of stock and didnt know when they would have more.

heres the foxtrot mikes (out of stock everywhere i looked)
View attachment 251631
Heres the stinger (in stock)

View attachment 251632
I use the sling attachment as a guide to always have my hand in the same place.
I have to see if the handstop makes a difference or not.
See picture below.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
I use the sling attachment as a guide to always have my hand in the same place.
I have to see if the handstop makes a difference or not.
See picture below.

I run almost the same setup with a magpul version. I originally put it on for my sling, but realized how much I liked using it for a rest.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Sheeeish, you guys buyin all the kool stuff. I live in NewYorkistan, we can`t have the kool stuff 😢

But i did buy a bunch of essentials though!

Gander RV Outdoors Inc in Cicero NY (north of Syracuse NY)
I bought a Caldwell shooting rest "The Rock Jr". A Tipton Bore Guide for cleaning my more sensitive rifles.
Some CCI Standard 1070fps 22 rimfire ammo, we grabbed 5 boxes, left the rest for others to buy. Same stuff as the CCI GREEN TAG w/o the price tag.

Bag of 1,000 cleaning patches for 22cal.
Lyman crimp remover (small primer pocket)

At BassPro:
Lyman 2500 Magnum Tumbler. (i needed another tumbler like i need a hole in the head, but its nice to have one or two dedicated)
6lb jug of walnut media. And some Brass Polish

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I received 3 hex mags and 2 South Korean made AK mags along with some other gun related stuff.
Wouldn’t you know it, the day I received the Hex mags Primary Arms puts them on a 3 day special!
View attachment 251879
Isn't that the way it always works.

Reactions: Danzig and Griddler

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Ordered some goodies from primary arms since they had a sale, cant believe they had 30 rd fde pmags, got one for my s&w m&p 15 to match the fde furniture. Also got a strike industries magazine release. They also had the magpul cr123a storage grip inserts that ive been looking for forever for my pistol. Got a slate black verticle grip at a good price for my dads 7.62 rifle. Also got a couple other odds and ends. Had to make the total $100 so i could use my $12 off coupon, not a lot but at least it saves the tax

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Heading out in a few to go get some 22 rimfire ammo. Buddy of mine found a small mom & pop shop out on some back street he just happened upon by accident, and he came home with a bunch of ammo. He said they had quite a bit, and the prices wern`t gouged either, and they wern`t holding back on how much you can buy either.

So that will be what i buy today that is gun related, lol.

EDIT/UPDATE:
It didnt happen, wife had a honey to do list for today. Guess i shoulda checked in with the boss first 😢
Well, i cant run to the gun stores everyday, as much as i`d like too, just cant... home priority`s yah know.
We`ll see what tomorrow brings, she goes back to work tomorrow ;)

3721 - 3740 of 3813 Posts