Glock Firearms banner

3501 - 3520 of 3564 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,765 Posts
Got onto a Machinist friend of mine today and have tasked him with building me a rimless extractor for a martini cadet action. His done it for me before when I built a .221 fireball cadet a few years ago. This time it's a 7.62 x 39! I also got onto my Barrel Guy and ordered the barrel (I might add, he asked me if I was going stark raving crazy and reckons I have too much time on my hands :unsure:)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

Had a local holster maker make me a Kydex shoulder for my P 80's in a assault systems shoulder harness clips on harness with fast tex clips,much less bulky than the nylon holster it replaces, he does mighty fine work and very reasonable prices.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Got onto a Machinist friend of mine today and have tasked him with building me a rimless extractor for a martini cadet action. His done it for me before when I built a .221 fireball cadet a few years ago. This time it's a 7.62 x 39! I also got onto my Barrel Guy and ordered the barrel (I might add, he asked me if I was going stark raving crazy and reckons I have too much time on my hands :unsure:)
I found out too late that the 762 x 39 is the way to go and got the .223/.566. When the time comes that I can afford another one that’s what mine will be.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
I've thinking of buying an airsoft G19. Any recommendations on brand? Preferably not costing an arm and a leg. I see Umarex and Ellite are popular. Which is better?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
I've thinking of buying an airsoft G19. Any recommendations on brand? Preferably not costing an arm and a leg. I see Umarex and Ellite are popular. Which is better?
Check airsoft forums.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Danzig

Very Nice !

·
Super Moderator
72,669 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts