Glock Firearms banner

3461 - 3480 of 3531 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,325 Posts
how does the glock compare to the sig? Most people prefer a sig over the glocks, no?
Completely subjective. I’ve never been a fan of the traditional DA/SA triggers. Glock has same trigger from round 1 to the last. Both are combat grade reliable. Sig has a higher bore axis which may or may not effect you. Sigs are $$$$ and some equate cost with value.

I do like the newer Sig P320 line as it’s more of a Glockish trigger than DA.

·
Super Moderator
62,378 Posts
Bore axis is important but only as important as trigger alignment. The Sig has the most natural trigger alignment for a shooter. This is why most shooters shoot Glocks low left. The closer the trigger alignment is to "1" the more natural the point of aim. The Sig P210 epitomizes alignment and bore axis.

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
That is very nice!! Where are you at? My Wife has family in Juarez and we were there a few weeks ago.
Cabo. Thank you, I bought one about 10 years ago here and liked it. Still use it. This one is soft leather. He started out at $400 U.S.🙄. I checked multiple leather shops prices, all about the same price. Walked out with it for $160. I am O.K with that.

·
Super Moderator
72,329 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nothing sweet like leather goods from Mexico...

Only a Magpul trigger guard for my Anderson lower. Kinda sad to post after that nice piece of craftsmanship, lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Reactions: elk creek
3461 - 3480 of 3531 Posts