Glock Firearms banner

3441 - 3460 of 3531 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got a back in stock notice and ordered a Trijicom RMR Type 2 for my new G19 Gen5 MOS FS. The RM07-C-700679 6.5MOA to my door for less than $500. I'll be mounting it on my C&H Precision plate. For some reason the 6.5 has been out of stock most places unless you were willing to pay close to the $699msrp. I have a TLR-7A and still need to get some suppressor height irons and I'll be set.

·
Super Moderator
72,329 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
In the last several weeks:

Some Glock 37 mags
A couple of Ruger SR-22 mags
A bunch of .45 GAP ammo
Two sets of Ameriglo Hackathorn sights
A set of Ameriglo Troopers for my G19.5
DG .40 cal cast coated bullets
Local vendor .40 cal cast coated bullets
600 rounds of Mini-mags from Wallyworld
3# HS-6

Been busy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wanted to replace some polymer front sights with metal and Botach had a sale on oem night sights, picked up a few of those, some Polymer 80 stuff, some 00 buck... I don't need much.

My current project is a Polymer 80 Spectre frame that I'd forgotten I had that I found in a box when I moved. I'm going hard on completely changing it ergonomically. It's crazy how blocky and primitive it is compared to the current crop of P80's. I guess I'm going to learn stippling. Probably take half that crazy magwell off too.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Bought a more industrial ultrasonic unit as I wore out the Harbor Freight/Lyman units transducer, this one has two 40 watt transducers, bring on the brass ard big enough to get handguns in for a bath.

VEVOR 3L Ultrasonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner Stainless Steel Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner with Heater Timer

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Reactions: Danzig and Olga17

·
Legitimate Combatant
3,873 Posts
Just purchased a charging handle, fwd assist, dust cover, and 15" hand guard.
So, yes, I am building another AR in 7.62 x 39 this time.
Few pieces @ a time to avoid detection.

I have a nice upper and lower in bronze color that I have milled out.
Thinking about changing the upper to side charging.
Need to get some dims to determine if it's possible @ this point.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Just purchased a charging handle, fwd assist, dust cover, and 15" hand guard.
So, yes, I am building another AR in 7.62 x 39 this time.
Few pieces @ a time to avoid detection.

I have a nice upper and lower in bronze color that I have milled out.
Thinking about changing the upper to side charging.
Need to get some dims to determine if it's possible @ this point.
I’m thinking of building one too. Saw a complete 7.62 upper at the LGS. It was an 8” barrel which I thought may be a bit too short. I already have an AR pistol that I could swap the upper with but I’d like to find at least a 10” version. Your thoughts on barrel length?

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
I’m thinking of building one too. Saw a complete 7.62 upper at the LGS. It was an 8” barrel which I thought may be a bit too short. I already have an AR pistol that I could swap the upper with but I’d like to find at least a 10” version. Your thoughts on barrel length?
There is a reason they had the 8” 7.62 upper in stock.

3441 - 3460 of 3531 Posts