Glock Firearms banner

3381 - 3400 of 3408 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Almost have my shockwave setup complete for the second time lol, my dad bought me a stevens 320 for christmas that ive been turning into a home defense style shotgun, therefore i decided to remove the tacstar adapter and sba3 brace from my shockwave and put the original raptor grip on it, now i wanted to keep a sling on it for ease of carry and easy to store in the safe. I have a custom paraclip mount on the mag cap using a magpul adjustable sling and a magpul adapter with a qd end, the qd end originally went in the brace and the shockwave has a standard sling stud on the raptor grip, i ended up finding a adapter made by grovtec that goes from a standard sling stud to a qd socket. Got it installed today and works great, had to shorten the sling up some.

in this position the sling is at its tightest and allows for not only easy storage inside my safe by being able to hang it it also acts somewhat of a retaining strap and prevents my hand from coming out of the hand stop or going past the muzzle in case it comes out of the hand stop

3CDD90B3-3543-4CBF-904B-BB6DD49A827E.jpeg

Heres the sling at its longest position, allows me to carry on my shoulder or use it as a single point sling, just waiting on my gg&g receiver mounted qd socket to arrive.

15514EB4-EEB5-4166-810E-4B5045A419F2.jpeg

Heres the grovtec sling stud to qd socket adapter

A56E2681-452C-4517-929A-C97F1CD13838.jpeg

·
Premium Member
12,862 Posts
Almost have my shockwave setup complete for the second time lol, my dad bought me a stevens 320 for christmas that ive been turning into a home defense style shotgun, therefore i decided to remove the tacstar adapter and sba3 brace from my shockwave and put the original raptor grip on it, now i wanted to keep a sling on it for ease of carry and easy to store in the safe. I have a custom paraclip mount on the mag cap using a magpul adjustable sling and a magpul adapter with a qd end, the qd end originally went in the brace and the shockwave has a standard sling stud on the raptor grip, i ended up finding a adapter made by grovtec that goes from a standard sling stud to a qd socket. Got it installed today and works great, had to shorten the sling up some.

in this position the sling is at its tightest and allows for not only easy storage inside my safe by being able to hang it it also acts somewhat of a retaining strap and prevents my hand from coming out of the hand stop or going past the muzzle in case it comes out of the hand stop

View attachment 241843

Heres the sling at its longest position, allows me to carry on my shoulder or use it as a single point sling, just waiting on my gg&g receiver mounted qd socket to arrive.

View attachment 241844

Heres the grovtec sling stud to qd socket adapter

View attachment 241845
I like the looks without the brace. Looking good!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Long overdue to replace an old wrench, I used some credits and hopefully chose wisely a replacement.

CDI 5 to 40-inch pounds.

They aren't giving those things away but quality tools are worth it.

Reactions: jhg and topleft

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Ordered a Sig Romeo 5 to go in the M400. Also ordered a Pic rail and some back up iron sights.
Placed a separate order for 6 aluminum ar mags as well as 2 Glock 33 round stick mags.
Talking about aluminum AR magazines...besides Colt magazines, which other aluminum magazines are good?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Talking about aluminum AR magazines...besides Colt magazines, which other aluminum magazines are good?
I know D&H are good to go, even come with anti tilt followers,OK Industries,I'm going to include a video link of a former Colt employee, the author of the Black Rifle he is highly respected when it comes to the AR platform, he gives his opinion on magazines for the AR and for one I respect his opinion as well as others.

Reactions: j102 and Danzig

·
Super Moderator
70,920 Posts
I scored 3 box’s of WWB 9mm this morning for $90. I thought it was a pretty good price for theses days.
I didn’t really need it but............... lol

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I know D&H are good to go, even come with anti tilt followers,OK Industries,I'm going to include a video link of a former Colt employee, the author of the Black Rifle he is highly respected when it comes to the AR platform, he gives his opinion on magazines for the AR and for one I respect his opinion as well as others.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I purchased a holster for my Ruger LCRx 9mm! I went with a MASC holster made in Turkey. I have purchased from them before with good results! View attachment 241885
Looks nice! I have a couple of the Galco Miami Classic that look to be very similar.

As for new, I ordered some accessories for my new G19 Gen5 MOS FS. Got a Streamlight TLR-7A and a C&H Precision adapter plate for a Trijicon RMRcc. :)

·
1,325 Posts
Looks nice! I have a couple of the Galco Miami Classic that look to be very similar.

As for new, I ordered some accessories for my new G19 Gen5 MOS FS. Got a Streamlight TLR-7A and a C&H Precision adapter plate for a Trijicon RMRcc. :)
They took the style from Galco!

·
Registered
934 Posts

Yet another Strike Industries AR-15 Rubber Overmold Enhanced Pistol Grip 15 degree,I like them that well on my pistols.

3381 - 3400 of 3408 Posts