Glock Firearms banner

3361 - 3380 of 3408 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
Picked up a couple spare 1.0oz & 1-1/8oz extra charge bars for my MEC shotgun press. I figured the way stuff is flying out the door, i better get it while i can. I actually went back today to buy a couple bags of 12ga shotgun wads and a couple bags of shot, but it was all cleaned out today. Guess i shoulda grabbed them friday when i was out and about when they had some. (there again, better git it when you see it, because who knows when this stuff is coming back again) I usually buy regular 209 primers, none to be found, but i did score 1,000 CCI 209M primers. Beats no primers at all i guess. Some shotgun loads require the 209M primer, so they`ll get put to good use. Grabbed an extra maglula mag loader too just to have on hand.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
Picked up a couple spare 1.0oz & 1-1/8oz extra charge bars for my MEC shotgun press. I figured the way stuff is flying out the door, i better get it while i can. I actually went back today to buy a couple bags of 12ga shotgun wads and a couple bags of shot, but it was all cleaned out today. Guess i shoulda grabbed them friday when i was out and about when they had some. (there again, better git it when you see it, because who knows when this stuff is coming back again) I usually buy regular 209 primers, none to be found, but i did score 1,000 CCI 209M primers. Beats no primers at all i guess. Some shotgun loads require the 209M primer, so they`ll get put to good use. Grabbed an extra maglula mag loader too just to have on hand.
As scarce as everything is at the moment, can you imagine when the Congress actually starts to tackle gun control and/or BLM/Antifa start rioting again?

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
As scarce as everything is at the moment, can you imagine when the Congress actually starts to tackle gun control and/or BLM/Antifa start rioting again?
Well, they can try. That`s all i`ve got to say about it.

I`m only buying what can so that when all this stuff gets either taxed to death, or banned, i`ll still have some stuff to play with.

·
1,325 Posts
I like that mag pouch! Can you get them in black color? What`s something like that cost?
I bought it at Tactical Gear.com it's made by Condor (they do come in black) and it runs about $25 plus shipping!!!! They are 14% off today so snap them up quick!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
I'm tired of chasing 300 Blackout brass in the mud and snow,we will see if the Brass Goat brass catcher works as good as it does in the videos.

Magwell Mounts BRASS GOAT Brass Catcher/Deflector review

3361 - 3380 of 3408 Posts