Glock Firearms banner

3241 - 3260 of 3404 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Dick! Making me do an impulse buy.:oops:
its too good of a deal to pass up! Ive seen some cheesy looking ones go for $20, some better looking ones go for $50 but are cast not machined out of solid brass. I wonder how well they fit the hand, ya know for transferring from desk to desk lol the dimensions look similar to others

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,719 Posts
its too good of a deal to pass up! Ive seen some cheesy looking ones go for $20, some better looking ones go for $50 but are cast not machined out of solid brass. I wonder how well they fit the hand, ya know for transferring from desk to desk lol the dimensions look similar to others
I have a set of cast ones that are 20 some years old. But as you pointed out these look superior to just about any other knuckles I’ve seen.
They say be patient with wait times as they are made to order. I hope they actually have some already stocked.
Post pics when they show up. I’ll do the same.;)

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I have a set of cast ones that are 20 some years old. But as you pointed out these look superior to just about any other knuckles I’ve seen.
They say be patient with wait times as they are made to order. I hope they actually have some already stocked.

At least they arent made in china! Veteran owned too.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Did you order the standard one or the custom one?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Bought the Bergara B-14R, but the scope I was directed to purchase is not in stock right now. So I must determine how long I want to wait before looking at another optic. With my Oculus it should be wicked quiet! And the bolt action prevents me from burning through ammo like my suppressed Ruger 10-22.

The scope I'm hoping to get is Vortex Viper. Anyone have bad/good experience with this variation?

·
Gunslinger
9,131 Posts
Recoil Gunworks has been my go to site for PD trade stuff. I have gotten guns, mags and ammo. All great deals. They don't seem to have much lately. I fear the well is running dry.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Went to a gun show today.

Glock 45ACP mags, 2-26 rounders new and 4-13 rounders used.
Picked up some 33 round 9mm's too!
A few AR15 7.62x39 mags also.
I envy you all the gun shows in Vermont,New Hampshire and Maine have been canceled due to CCP/Wu Flu.
The last show I was able to attend was January 2020,since then they have all been canceled, never imagined I'd be jonesing to go to a gun show.

·
1,316 Posts
Got my Christmas present from Cabelas today!!!!! Delivered to my door!!!! A bag, Gerber bird shears, and my favorite, an UpLula pistol magazine loader!!! No more busted thumbs!!!! Hahahahah!!!!!!!
IMG_1610999412.648510.jpg

·
Gunslinger
9,131 Posts
Got my Christmas present from Cabelas today!!!!! Delivered to my door!!!! A bag, Gerber bird shears, and my favorite, an UpLula pistol magazine loader!!! No more busted thumbs!!!! Hahahahah!!!!!!! View attachment 237571
Very nice. I know you are going to enjoy the Uplula. Those are terrific.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I’m off on Monday, so I’m going to be at Academy right when the doors open and try to get some .40 and/or .357 Sig ammo. It’s ridiculous, but it’s my own fault for not planning ahead. I’ve been trying to use a $50 Academy gift card on ammo since mid September.
...It was a big waste of time because Academy didn’t even get any .40 or .357 Sig in their shipment. I got there an hour early and was still the 11th person in line. Some asshole that was there self-appointed himself as the person that made sure nobody cut in line. One guy showed up and was talking with someone he knew that was in line and when he approached the guy and said “the end of the line is down there” he told him to shut up and mind his own business. I thought a fight may break out but cooler heads prevailed. This ammo shortage bothers me more than the Covid restrictions do. I just never thought it would get this bad. That’s what I get for thinking...LOL

3241 - 3260 of 3404 Posts