Glock Firearms banner

3221 - 3240 of 3420 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,880 Posts
Got some more parts in for my stevens 320. I know most of the parts are supposed to be copied off of the winchester 1300 platform so thats what i ordered the parts for. Now since i put a mag extension on it raising the capacity to 7 i know the imported part count can be no more than 10. The best i can figure is i started out with 13 parts. So i have to swap out 3 parts for us made ones. Swapped the stock for a adjustable ati t3 stock. The mag tube extension kit is made in the usa and comes with a follower so that left me with one more part, for the hell of it i ordered a winchester 1300 gold trigger to see if it would swap, i swapped the trigger out and it would not operate the sear. Took me a good 10 minutes to figure out why, heres what i found.

You can see the difference between the two towards the front of the trigger, there is a pin that goes where the curve is and the gold trigger is made different preventing it from pivoting.

Factory trigger

View attachment 237133

Winchester 1300 trigger

View attachment 237135

I took my time and filed the same curve into the winchester trigger matching it up to the factory every so often to make sure i didnt remove too much material, sanded the area with 200 grit and then 600 grit then polished it with some mothers on a dremel. Put it back together and it works perfect, we will see when i take it to the range but its worked every single time i cocked the trigger.

View attachment 237145

View attachment 237139

The winchester mag extension fit perfectly

View attachment 237141

Do yall think the magazine clamp looks right at the end of the barrel or should i move it back some?

View attachment 237143

Also installed a hivis front sight

View attachment 237137
Damn, you’re becoming a pretty talented gun smith.
Usually these shotguns based on other brands are close but not all parts work or line up. Good to see this one is pretty darn close.
I’d put the clamp behind the sight base. Make sure it doesn’t touch it as under recoil it could possibly break the silver solder that holds the sight base.

·
1,342 Posts
I helped 2 friends build P80 lowers.
1. For a g23 full gun P80 build.
2. For a 45 ACP lower to go with a carbine upper (G21) P80. And also installed a 3.5 connector in a second G21 P80.
Busy day!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
71,037 Posts
I helped 2 friends build P80 lowers.
1. For a g23 full gun P80 build.
2. For a 45 ACP lower to go with a carbine upper (G21) P80. And also installed a 3.5 connector in a second G21 P80.
Busy day!!!!!!!!
Sounds like a fun day to me.

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
Got out to the local shops today. Picked up couple magpul MS4 slings for the wifey`s toy pew pews, also grabbed the last 3 magpul 10rd mags they had in stock for two two three. Didnt find any primers powder or boolits at all. Not one single box of ammo on the shelves :(

Saw one box of 50cal Hornady rifle boolits. They were $100 for 20 boolits... WHAAAAAAAA???
They had primers for 50cal rifle`s, lol. Holy gadzukes batman!!!!

3221 - 3240 of 3420 Posts