Glock Firearms banner

2921 - 2940 of 3297 Posts

·
1,248 Posts
I bought a Versacarry OWB holster in the distressed brown color for $17.99 on sale. I threw in a dual magazine holder also! It cost $52.00 including USPS shipping.

·
Gunslinger
8,725 Posts
I bought a Versacarry OWB holster in the distressed brown color for $17.99 on sale. I threw in a dual magazine holder also! It cost $52.00 including USPS shipping.
At least you were able buy something related to guns. I am not buying much of anything now days.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,967 Posts
Never ordered from Optics Planet but heard good stuff about them on this forum.
Ordered a couple of parts. Great check out process.
Get a order status email this morning....

3 months estimated ship date!!!!:eek:

After being unable to cancel online I had to wait 20 minutes to get a customer service person on the phone.
Order canceled.
Despite this I would possibly order from them in the future.

·
Gunslinger
8,725 Posts
Mostly magazines now. I like to have at least two guns for each caliber (9mm, 40 S&W, 45 acp and 22LR) and at least 5mags for each gun. I think I have reached that goal. Still, I get the itch to buy something occasionally. It's great that mags have remained readily available and reasonably priced.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
After adding the extended slide stop on my Glock it made me wonder why my G22.4 didn’t already come with it. It’s just not big enough to cause any holstering problems.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts

After being unable to cancel online I had to wait 20 minutes to get a customer service person on the phone.
Order canceled.
I have ordered several times from Optics Planet and have always been a great experience.
But true, nowadays with the pandemic, I check the availability/shipping estimates before ordering an item. There is a link/note next to each item where one can check before ordering.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts

Order canceled.
I was gonna say shipping can be slow, but like 1 month was the worst for me personally.

2921 - 2940 of 3297 Posts