Glock Firearms banner

2841 - 2860 of 3285 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Got the lower parts kit ordered, for the hell of it i called one of my lgs and they had one aero m4e1 lower in stock for 139.99. Ended up going and picking it up lol. Boy is that lower nice, set screw to adjust receiver play, set screw pin for the bolt catch, flared mag well, im half tempted to swap it out with my psa lower on my pistol lol. If i wasnt so ocd about the psa logo lower matching the psa logo sba3 brace id swap it. Now i gotta try to wait for a good deal on a 7.62x39 upper. Bad when you almost have birthday shopping done but still need to shop for christmas lol
"Boy is that lower nice, set screw to adjust receiver play, set screw pin for the bolt catch, flared mag well,"

When you were shopping for a lower to build your pistol on, that's why I recommended the Aero as being that much better or should I say easier than darned near any other lower,not to mention feature rich.

BTW Aero has a brother/cousin company with AR and Glock products it's called Grey Ghost Precision. https://greyghostprecision.com/#

I have used their Glock parts and will not use any other than their Glock slide completion kit, all their strikers/FP.extractors are from billet stock.
Much like Glock used in their Gen 1 & 2's,before Glock went to investment cast and then more recently MiMed parts.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Reactions: elk creek

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just bought a Gamo air rifle. Got the “swarm whisper 10X”. Claims to shoot .177 pellets at 1300 fps.

Been plinking with it in the backyard and it’s great fun. The pellets definitely hit my .22 targets pretty hard.

Best part is I bought 500 rounds of “ammo” for $3.99 lol!

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
So im preparing to submit a form 1,but I'm finding 2 addresses to send my fingerprint cards to. One is in West VA and the other is in Portland Oregon. Anyone know which is the correct address? I'm gonna efile if that makes a difference.

·
Gunslinger
8,699 Posts
A few G22 mags. Magazines are still reasonably priced. I am surprised that they haven't gone up along with guns and ammo.

·
1,248 Posts
I bought a third Glock 43, ETS 9 round magazine, blue this time( my other 2 were red), with an X-Grip spacer! I have been carrying this Glock more than ever and it has proved to be extremely versatile!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Just ordered a poly80 PF45 in ODG. Gonna build a 10mm over the next few months.
Luv me some P 80's,they are like Lays you can't build just one.

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts
Luv me some P 80's,they are like Lays you can't build just one.
I figured it was time to try one. Also who knows if Biden will try and make them illegal. After building my 1911 10mm I've been itching to build something else. I'm really excited to build exactly what I want. Got the poly80 for 100 bucks shipped. Slide is gonna be fde with rmr cut from Rockslides i think.?

·
Registered
731 Posts
I figured it was time to try one. Also who knows if Biden will try and make them illegal. After building my 1911 10mm I've been itching to build something else. I'm really excited to build exactly what I want. Got the poly80 for 100 bucks shipped. Slide is gonna be fde with rmr cut from Rockslides i think.?
Greywood

If you aren't aware of Marine Gun Builders you tube site, it's a treasure trove of P 80 information, have fun and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcjXVdZEeD89PTNYkMNzKww/videos

·
Low speed High drag
2,152 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thank you so much for the link! It he addressed the trigger housing mod I knew I'd need to do! I'll definitely be using that link and his channel alot!
I found it ever so helpful in building freedom dispensers,MGB may have a slight case of OCD but in the case of building it's not a bad thing.

Reactions: Greywood and jhg
2841 - 2860 of 3285 Posts