Glock Forum banner
9821 - 9840 of 9840 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,665 Posts
Coming close to ordering a PSA Dagger complete lower for $119. I have a G19 slide, barrel, plenty of mags and a couple different RSA to complete it. Extra G19 like gun for $199 is not a bad investment. Will not be a EDC firearm, just another one of many if needed.

·
Premium Member
6,983 Posts
Visited my friends gun shop couple days ago, traded some more stuff in, came home with another beautiful CZ457LUX in 22 magnum this time.

She`s a beauty. Nice wood grain with decent flames within the wood.

The pictures really don`t do it justice. In the shade where i took these pictures, you can`t see the flames as good in the wood.
When you have it in the sunlight, the flames look like they are 3d and jump around as you move the gun in the sunlight.

Wood Tool Hand tool Table Wood stain

Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Floor Air gun

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
Well it came together a lot sooner than the few months it was going to take before i got the barrel and source a A2 upper but everything worked out just right, got the barrel way earlier than expected and was able to source a A2 upper for a fair price. Just lack a sling and a buttstock cleaning kit but here is my M16A2 build

Air gun Gun barrel Wood Tints and shades Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Machine gun

Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Shotgun

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Gun accessory

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,665 Posts
Well it came together a lot sooner than the few months it was going to take before i got the barrel and source a A2 upper but everything worked out just right, got the barrel way earlier than expected and was able to source a A2 upper for a fair price. Just lack a sling and a buttstock cleaning kit but here is my M16A2 build

View attachment 275938

View attachment 275939

View attachment 275940

View attachment 275941

View attachment 275942

View attachment 275943
🎉🫡🇺🇸
Congrats!
Smile Happy Plant Grass Font

I was looking at a similar upper. I was wondering if you could find a laser engraver that would put in a proper makers mark above the M16A2 markings?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts

View attachment 275938

View attachment 275939

View attachment 275940

View attachment 275941

View attachment 275942

View attachment 275943
Nice! Congrats!

·
Grumpy Old Man
9,704 Posts
Visited my friends gun shop couple days ago, traded some more stuff in, came home with another beautiful CZ457LUX in 22 magnum this time.

She`s a beauty. Nice wood grain with decent flames within the wood.

The pictures really don`t do it justice. In the shade where i took these pictures, you can`t see the flames as good in the wood.
When you have it in the sunlight, the flames look like they are 3d and jump around as you move the gun in the sunlight.

View attachment 275797
View attachment 275798
Mate, that's a beautiful rifle ! I'm sure there is a place for the .22 mag ! Over here ammo ranges from about $35-40 per 50 !!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts

View attachment 275938

View attachment 275939

View attachment 275940

View attachment 275941

View attachment 275942

View attachment 275943
Did A2’s have grenade launchers? If they did..you should get one.

Sleeve Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

( google pic)

·
Super Moderator
66,330 Posts
Hey Abeck88 I have a question for you. Can you PM me. Thanks
Considering that post you quoted was from 2017, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Maybe you could go to the introduction threads and tell us about your Glock experience.

·
Super Moderator
66,330 Posts
Well did not do it today, but my last post in this thread was thinking about buying the Dagger complete lower for $99. Wellllll that did not happen. Went a completely different route. Tisas B45. Yep a vast difference in a purchase if there was ever one. View attachment 277411
Let me know about how it holds up.

·
Premium Member
9,352 Posts
Well did not do it today, but my last post in this thread was thinking about buying the Dagger complete lower for $99. Wellllll that did not happen. Went a completely different route. Tisas B45. Yep a vast difference in a purchase if there was ever one. View attachment 277411
You won't regret it, of the one I have better made and much more accurate than my 1980's Colt gold cup. When I got the G C it couldn't best a SA defender and after I piled bunch of money in gun smith time in it I ended up paying quite a pretty penny for that GC.

Reactions: Danzig and RIP
9821 - 9840 of 9840 Posts