9781 - 9800 of 9840 Posts

·
Super Moderator
66,330 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
9,704 Posts
Root cause found!
First they make guns for wrong handed people then they can't define a woman.
Wrong Handed? Bloody right handers ! Jeez I've been carrying em for years ! Strangely enough when I work I've always shot right handed ! I only own 3 Left handed rifles ! I'll have you know I have always held the upmost respect for Female impersonators! (well to a certain point ) 🧐 😁😁

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
Wrong Handed? Bloody right handers ! Jeez I've been carrying em for years ! Strangely enough when I work I've always shot right handed ! I only own 3 Left handed rifles ! I'll have you know I have always held the upmost respect for Female impersonators! (well to a certain point )
I own 0 left handed rifles. I just adapted to right hand controls I guess.

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
815 Posts
I'm really liking it. I did have some issues at 1st,but new mags and better ammo cleared it up. I put the magpul lower and forend on and really like how it turned out.
Nice, I got an AP5 recently as well, havent shot it yet but I got the sb tactical brace and a couple of kci magazines for it.

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
815 Posts
Any such thing as a good cheap magazine for the MP5?
I figured Magpul would have introduced one when they came out with all their MP5 parts.
I got my KCI magazines from brownells for 50.00 each, the packaging claims lifetime warranty so we will see how it goes.

·
Low speed High drag
2,818 Posts
I figured Magpul would have introduced one when they came out with all their MP5 parts.
Nope...lol!
Best is factory mags. I haven't had a issue with the magpul drum... yet. My buddy tried the overwatch precision mags and for some reason they wouldn't feed the last 4-5 rounds.
Unless you really like or just gotta have the real thing or a clone you can do better.
Reloading is more difficult than most others in this category.
Mags....enough said
Parts are widely available,but are expensive
Doesn't use glock mags.

But it's really [email protected] cool!

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
I think the AP5 mags work in the Mp5. I read that mp5 mags work in the AP5.

Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Technology

Same price as a Sig pistol magazine

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
TX22. Been in the market for a 22 for some time. Amazing enough, I don't own a 22 pistol. Never could decide between WMR ort LR. Finally pulled the trigger. Found one in stock and ordered on line. Will pick it up this weekend, or more likely Monday.

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
Didnt buy one but did freshen up my 1978 Glenfield Model 60. First rifle i bought about 10 years ago and what kicked off my addiction lol. When i first bought it i did disassemble it and repainted the receiver and stained and varnished the stock. Well i took it to the range last week and while i had it apart to clean it i decided i wanted to add a little more character to the stock. So i filled the checkering with a black furniture marker and also used a grey furniture marker and hand rubbed some on the stock which darkened it up some. Then finished with about 6 coats of minwax wipe on poly. Pretty happy with it and it freshened it up nicely. I also had originally swapped out the factory charging handle for a wood one and decided to put the original back in. Repainted the front sight base as well

Wood Scaled reptile Tints and shades Reptile Metal

Wood Jewellery Strap Metal Writing implement

Musical instrument Wood Flooring Road surface Human leg

Wood Musical instrument Tree Metal Plant

Wood Fashion accessory Metal Hardwood Landscape

Wood Bicycle part Automotive tire Rim Tire

·
Glockin’ since 1993
48,665 Posts
Didnt buy one but did freshen up my 1978 Glenfield Model 60. First rifle i bought about 10 years ago and what kicked off my addiction lol. When i first bought it i did disassemble it and repainted the receiver and stained and varnished the stock. Well i took it to the range last week and while i had it apart to clean it i decided i wanted to add a little more character to the stock. So i filled the checkering with a black furniture marker and also used a grey furniture marker and hand rubbed some on the stock which darkened it up some. Then finished with about 6 coats of minwax wipe on poly. Pretty happy with it and it freshened it up nicely. I also had originally swapped out the factory charging handle for a wood one and decided to put the original back in. Repainted the front sight base as well

View attachment 275522

View attachment 275523

View attachment 275524

View attachment 275525

View attachment 275527

View attachment 275526
Nice job! Looks better than new!!

9781 - 9800 of 9840 Posts