Glock Forum banner
9681 - 9700 of 9765 Posts

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
I have a mk3 and I’ve always loved it!!!!!!!
They are great guns.
I have a Ruger Mark III (standard model) also, but will most likely sell it and just keep the Mark IV 22/45 lite.
The Mark IV is so much easier to take apart and clean than the Mark III.
The 22/45 lite is lighter than my Mark III and I like the grip angle better.
I already ordered the “blast pack” from
Tandemkross.

·
2,002 Posts
They are great guns.
I have a Ruger Mark III (standard model) also, but will most likely sell it and just keep the Mark IV 22/45 lite.
The Mark IV is so much easier to take apart and clean than the Mark III.
The 22/45 lite is lighter than my Mark III and I like the grip angle better.
I already ordered the “blast pack” from
Tandemkross.
I had a Quick Strip Kit put in the Mk3, so it’s way easier to clean. It helped the trigger also!

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,921 Posts
Found a deal* on a Taurus TX22 Competition:

Product Tool Luggage and bags Bag Gas

(*= was in stock)

While it was lingering in mandatory "Time Out", I found 4 additional magazines, then decided to pick up three 2 packs of the Tandemkross +5 magazine base pads. I put one pack on two of the magazines that came with it.

The other 4 magazines and a Swamp Fox RDS are due today...

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Auto part

·
Premium Member
6,723 Posts
Found a deal* on a Taurus TX22 Competition:

View attachment 269311

(*= was in stock)

While it was lingering in mandatory "Time Out", I found 4 additional magazines, then decided to pick up three 2 packs of the Tandemkross +5 magazine base pads. I put one pack on two of the magazines that came with it.

The other 4 magazines and a Swamp Fox RDS are due today...

View attachment 269312
WOWWWWWW, Sparky! Thats GREAT!!!! I`ve heard pretty good things about these competition TX`s. Let us drooling folks know how it shoots!

·
Grumpy Old Man
8,931 Posts
My Gun Guy has got a Martini Greener shot gun in stock at the moment ! The problem is he knows what it's worth to me for the action and has it priced accordingly ! I can see some horse trading coming up in the very near future! I have 2 Lee Enfield Jungle carbines sitting in a safe and I know he want's them! But then I have to convince my wife to allow me to buy a new barrel chambered in 450-577! To take it back to it's original chambering ! I know what she's going to ask. How are you going to right it off as a work rifle? I'm wondering if home defense will work ? I've never heard of a Zulu uprising in our street (or in Port Augusta for that matter! But you never can tell ! Better to be prepared I say!🧐😁

9681 - 9700 of 9765 Posts