Registered
5,432 Posts

·
Super Moderator
75,685 Posts

·
Low speed High drag
2,527 Posts
I’d rather carry the Glock 20sf around then that beautiful Kimber Eclipse hybrid pistol you built. Man that pistol is beautiful!
Thanks!
The wife got me the g20 for Xmas. I am eventually gonna replace the kimber slide with a caspian and possibly a few more things to my hybrid to really make it mine.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Bought? None.

Picked up after mandated time out? Heritage Barkeep.

2" barrel single action .22 LR.

I liked the concept, but the stock grips that come with it are hideous.

View attachment 251263

So I fixed it...

View attachment 251264

I got the Birds Head grip and .22 WMR cylinder from Heritage direct and found the wood grips elsewhere.

Looks so much better now. I have no idea why Heritage doesn't sell it in this configuration in the first place.

Fits my hand perfectly as well.

View attachment 251265

And makes a great companion piece to my centerfire single action.

View attachment 251266

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Bought? None.

Picked up after mandated time out? Heritage Barkeep.

2" barrel single action .22 LR.

I liked the concept, but the stock grips that come with it are hideous.

View attachment 251263

So I fixed it...

View attachment 251264

I got the Birds Head grip and .22 WMR cylinder from Heritage direct and found the wood grips elsewhere.

Looks so much better now. I have no idea why Heritage doesn't sell it in this configuration in the first place.

Fits my hand perfectly as well.

View attachment 251265

And makes a great companion piece to my centerfire single action.

View attachment 251266
Damn you lol, ever since you posted yours i kinda wanted one but just didnt give much thought about picking one up, well i just bought a 2” one and waiting for it to be shipped to my FFL. I won it on gun broker for i believe a fair price of $116. With shipping, tax, and transfer fee ill be right at $180 in it. I bought it just to plink at the range since .22 is still the cheapest and i have a ton of .22

i have 3 other revolvers but this will be my first single action only revolver, pretty stoked

i already ordered a birdshead frame, birdshead grip and stainless cylinder for it lol

9521 - 9540 of 9542 Posts