Glock Firearms banner
9301 - 9320 of 9396 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
5,338 Posts
My grandson is coming up from Adelaide for a few days and his bringing his Ruger 77 up so I can fit the new 25-06 barrel. I've got to open up the channel on the forend for the heavier barrel, so I'm going to bed the action and float the barrel at the same time. The biggest head ache has been chasing down a set of headspace gauges. My Barrel guy has kindly lent me a set ,on pain of death if I don't return em!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Better question would be what gun WOULD you buy if it was available? The manufactures run an assembly line of how many guns each day? .. OK two millions guns have been bought since Biden took over, well that was over 5 months ago. Multiply the number of manufactures by the number of various models made and how many of each per day....I think there should be more on the market that is....just mho.

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,384 Posts
Bought? None.

Picked up after mandated time out? Heritage Barkeep.

2" barrel single action .22 LR.

I liked the concept, but the stock grips that come with it are hideous.

20210624_141828.jpg

So I fixed it...

20210624_143109.jpg

I got the Birds Head grip and .22 WMR cylinder from Heritage direct and found the wood grips elsewhere.

Looks so much better now. I have no idea why Heritage doesn't sell it in this configuration in the first place.

Fits my hand perfectly as well.

20210624_143317.jpg

And makes a great companion piece to my centerfire single action.

20210624_143456.jpg

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Bought? None.

View attachment 251263

So I fixed it...

View attachment 251264

I got the Birds Head grip and .22 WMR cylinder from Heritage direct and found the wood grips elsewhere.

Looks so much better now. I have no idea why Heritage doesn't sell it in this configuration in the first place.

View attachment 251265

View attachment 251266
For sure it looks much better. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Bought? None.

View attachment 251263

So I fixed it...

View attachment 251264

View attachment 251265

View attachment 251266
Now that's how it should be,Congrats

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
617 Posts
NONE

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Picked up a SA Hellcat RDP this past weekend,think I have the perfect EDC,size,weight and features, now to get my favorite Holster maker to produce a shoulder holster and AIWB for it of kydex.
Picked up as well 2 of the 15 round magazines,can't see myself carrying the P 80's G 19 any longer as this gun offers what I want in the way of a EDC gun.

6635C0F1-FC10-48F8-87ED-039C514936BC.jpeg

9301 - 9320 of 9396 Posts