Glock Firearms banner

9241 - 9260 of 9305 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
ok, my newest purchase, today in fact, 5/9/21, was something that is used to help in the cleaning of my guns. i actually got this, from several others on maybe here, or other websites.

i could have gotten a more expensive Craftsman, but i figure that it'll only be used once in a while, when i spray clean my firearms..

i also got a 2 year replacement warranty, hose, fittings, and even a "reducer valve" as well, to ensure low output air.

Got it at America's favorite store..

Harbor Freight....lol

3 gallon tank, and i got the output down to about a safe 5-10 pounds, so as to not blow out the guts of the guns.....

gotta tell you though, it's a NOISY LITTLE SOB....lol...lol...lol

total cost was under $ 106.00

·
Glocking it everyday!
833 Posts
Sig 229 .40 DAK

Gun Show, $380

Police trade in, one magazine, no case.

Want to get a .357 Sig barrel for it. Maybe threaded, gives me a tad more length.

What can I have done to it If I send it back to Sig? Night sights look dead, how long do they warranty those? Looking for ideas, not sure I’ll carry it. Might become trade material?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
38,828 Posts
Sig 229 .40 DAK

Gun Show, $380

Want to get a .357 Sig barrel for it. Maybe threaded, gives me a tad more length.

What can I have done to it If I send it back to Sig? Night sights look dead, how long do they warranty those? Looking for ideas, not sure I’ll carry it. Might become trade material?

When I worked at the gun store I sent Sig an email that a deputy’s Sig 226 night sights were dead. They just wanted the size number and sent me a new pair free of charge. So I’d drop them an email. Lots of cool grip options out there.

·
Premium Member
13,279 Posts
Sig 229 .40 DAK

Gun Show, $380

Man I got ripped off. Mine cost like $1300. It’s not DAK. I only put 50 rounds through it.

IMG_1620599484.749113.jpg

Congrats on your 229 dak!!

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Got a Smith and Wesson SW22 Victory pistol. Has the threaded barrel.

Tom, my wife an i have a couple of those S&W Victory`s. We`ve had ZERO failures with either of them with good quality 22 ammo.
Ours like the bulk Federal white box TARGET ammo and CCI the best. We didnt adjust the triggers in them, they were VERY good out of the box.
Both of our Victory`s shoot better than my Ruger MK4`s. We did put the TandemCross HYVE grips on both our Victory`s. What a difference that made!

Clean it real good before you shoot it. And make sure the the barrel take-down bolt is good and tight. I put "star" lock washers on ours, they`ve never come loose.
I`ve read a ton of reviews where others have had the barrel bolt work loose during shooting. I followed their advice and put star lock washers on ours and never had any problems.

I think you will enjoy the heck out of that Victory, they are a sweet little shooter. And there is a huge amount of goodies you can get for them now.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Tom, my wife an i have a couple of those S&W Victory`s. We`ve had ZERO failures with either of them with good quality 22 ammo.
Ours like the bulk Federal white box TARGET ammo and CCI the best. We didnt adjust the triggers in them, they were VERY good out of the box.
Both of our Victory`s shoot better than my Ruger MK4`s. We did put the TandemCross HYVE grips on both our Victory`s. What a difference that made!

Clean it real good before you shoot it. And make sure the the barrel take-down bolt is good and tight. I put "star" lock washers on ours, they`ve never come loose.
I`ve read a ton of reviews where others have had the barrel bolt work loose during shooting. I followed their advice and put star lock washers on ours and never had any problems.

I think you will enjoy the heck out of that Victory, they are a sweet little shooter. And there is a huge amount of goodies you can get for them now.
I’ve already cleaned it and took it to the range! I’ve seen a few videos on keeping it clean. So far, I love it. The feel, weight, balance, and the trigger all seem perfect for my hand.

I’ve only used CCI in it so far, but that’s because I’ve been shooting it suppressed in my back yard

It’s a great shooter for sure! I’m considering tricking it out with the TandemKross trigger, grips, and a red dot. I already ordered a Halo charging ring. Might even get the compensator.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
I’ve already cleaned it and took it to the range! I’ve seen a few videos on keeping it clean. So far, I love it. The feel, weight, balance, and the trigger all seem perfect for my hand.

I’ve only used CCI in it so far, but that’s because I’ve been shooting it suppressed in my back yard

It’s a great shooter for sure! I’m considering tricking it out with the TandemKross trigger, grips, and a red dot. I already ordered a Halo charging ring. Might even get the compensator.
NICE!!!!

·
Happy Member :)
5,152 Posts
My buddy recently one of them fancy baretta a300 semi auto shotguns and called me saying "I know you already got a shotgun but do you know anyone who would buy my remington 870?". Well I'm the new owner of a used remington 870 super mag lol
20210516_212401.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
My buddy recently one of them fancy baretta a300 semi auto shotguns and called me saying "I know you already got a shotgun but do you know anyone who would buy my remington 870?". Well I'm the new owner of a used remington 870 super mag lol View attachment 247825
Thats GREAT gb !!!
I certainly wouldn`t have hesitated buying it either. My wife absolutely LOVES her 870`s!

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
My buddy recently one of them fancy baretta a300 semi auto shotguns and called me saying "I know you already got a shotgun but do you know anyone who would buy my remington 870?". Well I'm the new owner of a used remington 870 super mag lol View attachment 247825
Congrats! The 870 is a great home defense and pig hunting gun.
Btw, I have a Beretta A300 that I use for Skeet/Trap and bird hunting. Excellent guns.

·
1,516 Posts
They’re hard to beat!!!! Even police carried 870’s as a backup weapon because of their knockdown power and reliability.

·
Super Moderator
73,304 Posts
Congrats on the new 870. I have two of them and love'em to death.

9241 - 9260 of 9305 Posts