Glock Firearms banner

9161 - 9180 of 9247 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Well I finally used my CABELA’S points I’ve been sitting on for ages.
Beretta 92X Performance.
715A6AC8-1F68-4936-BC1B-9B45D7BF8E3A.jpeg

Usually not a DA/SA fan but it’s pretty light and adjustable.
came with 2 mags but I have some military surplus mags I’ve been sitting on for probably 15 years. I always felt I’d get a 92 sometime down the road.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well I finally used my CABELA’S points I’ve been sitting on for ages.
Beretta 92X Performance.
View attachment 243015
Usually not a DA/SA fan but it’s pretty light and adjustable.
came with 2 mags but I have some military surplus mags I’ve been sitting on for probably 15 years. I always felt I’d get a 92 sometime down the road.
Nice shooter, Congrats on a fine gun.

Reactions: mtelep and Danzig

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok here is a post to put smiles and gut splitting laughs on many in here. I bought a ..............drum roll please........a Phoenix Arms.22 semi auto ...blued with just the 3" barrel. This is my second purchase of such a fine, well crafted and very expensive firearm, costing me $149.99! The first one was $115.00. Seriously, I have had one before that I gave to my grandson a few years ago. We have replaced a firing pin and several springs, and a hammer but that has been it for problems. Less than $20 in parts!. The hammer they sent free (lifetime warranty to the original owner) Well over 4000 rds .using standard velocity ammo and cleaning and well lubing after ever range visit. Will show range report when it goes to the range.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Ok here is a post to put smiles and gut splitting laughs on many in here. I bought a ..............drum roll please........a Phoenix Arms.22 semi auto ...blued with just the 3" barrel. This is my second purchase of such a fine, well crafted and very expensive firearm, costing me $149.99! The first one was $115.00. Seriously, I have had one before that I gave to my grandson a few years ago. We have replaced a firing pin and several springs, and a hammer but that has been it for problems. Less than $20 in parts!. The hammer they sent free (lifetime warranty to the original owner) Well over 4000 rds .using standard velocity ammo and cleaning and well lubing after ever range visit. Will show range report when it goes to the range.
Easy to offer a lifetime warranty when the majority of their guns get dropped into a purse or drawer and almost never shot. You are definitely the exception to the average Phoenix customer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Easy to offer a lifetime warranty when the majority of their guns get dropped into a purse or drawer and almost never shot. You are definitely the exception to the average Phoenix customer.
Yep...probably not a firearm most will get the results I have, but go to YouTube vid on the HP22 and you will find very few negatives about the performance of this firearm from people that do own it. As I said....proper ammo and proper care are the keys for this little gun to better perform.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought a BCM MLOK "light weight" upper 14.5" , 625 gas port, med. length, pinned and welded and a Faxon stripped lower for all my extra parts. My BCM is on a Colt 6920 lower and fits snug. I do have a Colt upper receiver but it fits a little loose for my taste.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
553 Posts
Well I haven't bought one but went in our LGS and just before I left I walked down to the pistols and I shouldn't have.
There in the case lay a Sig TacOp in 10MM for 1300.00. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE 1911's. But if you don't know I am following Dave Ramsey and still on BS2 and well there is the stimulus check coming :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Super Moderator
72,669 Posts
I bought this Smith and Wesson .38 SPL +P with a Crimson Trace laser today for a female friend. She has been wanting one and ai was able to pick it up from a local for $400 with the holster.
Although I’m not a big fan of a laser, but she loves it.

9161 - 9180 of 9247 Posts