Glock Forum banner
8,881 - 8,900 of 10,368 Posts
Bit the bullet, so to speak, and went ahead and bought a Glock 44. I can still find 22 lr ammo pretty cheap and don't want to shoot up my 9mm because its hard to find and lots more expensive. Was thinking about it anyway but was going to wait until they had been out longer to work out some of the bugs. But decided to go ahead and buy it now.

Some new purchases finally shipped.
They were ordered over 10 weeks ago!

G26 P80 complete build for my daughter.
She will have no issues with this one, she's been doing body work and spraying cars for years.
Minimal handgun advice is all that is needed.
She has fired my 17, 26, and her brother's 19.
Daughter said "I want a G26 but with a trigger like mine", easy enough.
I will do the trigger modifications, but that's rather easy for me.

G21 P80 lower for me!
Arriving in the same shipment in ODG.
Ordered an upper and lower parts kit today and not @ a bad price, $170 for both.
The lower kit includes one of those post travel/reset allen screw adjustments.
Most likely trash this screw and modify pre-travel only.
Glock trigger post travel usually does not need any reduction.
Still need a barrel, sights, and slide.
Sights and slide are easy, barrel has been harder to find.

Sights and slide are easy, barrel has been harder to find.
Got a lone wolf alpha wolf barrel and slide in my P80 21 clone..think they call it the somethingorother45. You can go 10mm as well, but the .45 is a sweet shooting round imo.
edit..out of stock. Midway has a barrel on special order, and another coming soon...

Got a lone wolf alpha wolf barrel and slide in my P80 21 clone..think they call it the somethingorother45. You can go 10mm as well, but the .45 is a sweet shooting round imo.
edit..out of stock. Midway has a barrel on special order, and another coming soon...
hey, place I got my kit from has them in stock...so they say, anyways. Good guy running the place, but had some issues on delivery due to ceracote, then issues due to ceracote. He sent me a $100 gift card as a comp which was nice, and I got a 3day/4 man or 3 man 4 day...or 1 man 12 day...survival bag. Check dropdown off of pistol kits
https://ltacticalsupply-com.3dcartstores.com/

Bought a little brother to my Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump today, but...in .410 gauge.. Was cheap enough. $224 plus the background check. View attachment 223439
First shotgun I bought my son was a 410, when I had no idea that 410 shells cost three times what 12 gauge did. (Or at least they used to; no idea about nowadays.)

We mostly shot .45LC reloads through it instead. Much cheaper and still a lot of fun. Since it shot a 45-caliber bullet through an un-rifled barrel, it came to be known as 'the musket'.

His was a break-open; don't know if .45LC will feed in a pump. I suspect they would, since 12-gauge pumps will feed the little mini-shells. It might be worth looking into as an option if you can put a cylinder-bore (or better yet, rifled...?) choke tube on it.

8,881 - 8,900 of 10,368 Posts