Glock Forum banner
8,841 - 8,860 of 10,368 Posts
I got the vp9 compact last month and was blown away by the trigger. Based on that I was looking for the vp9 sk but couldn't find one available. Just thru the initial cleaning and oil, it seems to be excellent quality. And, dare I say, the trigger appears even better. I'll be shooting it Monday...

While reading the manual, it was quite ambiguous about using +p ammo. It definitely stated to expect more wear and tear to the pistol. However, it didn't explicitly say it was rated for +p. I'd like to find an answer to that question.

Sold three more guns; an AR carbine and JRC 9mm carbine, both with red dot sights, and a Kahr cm9 pistol.

That makes four (that I about never used) sold this month, and am seriously thinking about buying a cmmg resolute 9mm carbine to accompany the banshee pistol that I’ve come to like so much.

I thought you got the vp9sk, I’m very interested in how you like the walther!
Only being in the business of shooting and gun ownership for three years, I could never grasp when people talked about triggers. Take up, wall, break and reset, they all kinda felt the same to me. Now I find myself comparing triggers in Walther's and H@K's. The Walther has a little gritty take up, but the break and reset are superior to the VP9. Just my newly found amateur opinion.

i put a down payment today on a Remington R1 1911

blue in color.

now i have to wait, "up to" 30 days for the back ground check to go thru....

due to the pandemic and all the panic buying the Dictator here, imposed the longer wait time due to the police being swamped with background checks.

blue in color.

due to the pandemic and all the panic buying the Dictator here, imposed the longer wait time due to the police being swamped with background checks.
That’s just ridiculous!
A right delayed is a right denied!

blue in color.

Where do you live?

Where do you live?
Buddy's in Rhode Island I believe. Home of Queen Gena (sp?) and a state my emperor Ned has deemed off limits to we "Constitution State" minions, except for day trips to the crowded beaches and bars. :rolleyes:. I cancelled my week at a resort awhile back, private beach, super clean place, due to existing restrictions, but now I couldn't go if I wanted to. But, public beach, beachfront bars...no problem to fearless leader.

8,841 - 8,860 of 10,368 Posts