Glock Forum banner
8,821 - 8,840 of 10,368 Posts
Sorry. Been busy with the riots.
Picked this up just before the riots. Haven’t had a chance to get it to the range yet. Will try when things calm down.

staccato c2
Very nice!
Be safe out there. Thank you for your service! We appreciate your efforts to keep the community and legal abiding citizens safe, even more during these crazy times!

Sold another gun; the AR9 pistol.

Was an okay gun, but I didn't use it much and there were some things I just didn't like about it. (The mag well was tight enough that empties didn't drop free, no bolt hold-open when empty, etc). I like the species enough that I may replace it someday, but if I do it will be with a really good one like a cmmg banshee or something..
Was going to wait to order the Banshee for a few months, planning to sell at least one more gun in the meantime. But I confess to giving in to a combination of impatience and annoyance with society in general, and had my LGS order one today. Don't know what color it will be; they offer it in ten or eleven colors, for all the fashion-conscious shooters I guess.

I told him what my preferences were (black or grey), but that if my preferences weren't available, then whatever he could find in stock would be fine. (Although I do hope it's not pink, green, or stormtrooper white. I guess we'll see what Karma has in mind for me.)

The plan is to make it the host for my Mystic-X, which has been living mostly on an AR22 pistol for nearly a year, and to build a Form-1 suppressor for use on the AR22. Now the waiting begins...

Reactions: Danzig
While Glock still dominates my collection with most entries, 2 other lines are quickly growing and B&T gained another member today: APC 9SD; though it should only be 1/2 credit as the can is in NFA jail now.

One more gun sold. Had a barely-used A2 carbine that I picked up right after the clinton AWB ended sixteen years ago and have put less than a thousand rounds thru in all that time. So I sold it along with some magazines and ammo to one of our technicians for $10. He's a really good guy that's been with us 11 years and will almost certainly get more use out of it than I ever would.

Since the only ammo I can find in stores around me is 22's, I had to step up my 22 handgun game. I bought a Taurus TX22 and a G44. I took em out to the range and the g44 ran flawess over 500 rounds. The Taurus every 5 rounds kept locking back the slide. After 600 rounds through the Taurus the slide locks back after every 3rd mag. I have some breaking in to do.
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

8,821 - 8,840 of 10,368 Posts