Glock Forum banner
8,801 - 8,820 of 10,368 Posts
Finally arrived, my long awaited 10mm sub-gun. Uncertain if I'll get a can for it later, but now it's time for decision on stock and optic.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

That looks interesting. What is it?
It's the B&T APC10 finally reaching retailers! I've wanted a 10mm sub-gun for quite a while.

Sold another gun; the AR9 pistol.

Was an okay gun, but I didn't use it much and there were some things I just didn't like about it. (The mag well was tight enough that empties didn't drop free, no bolt hold-open when empty, etc). I like the species enough that I may replace it someday, but if I do it will be with a really good one like a cmmg banshee or something.

Still have two guns on consignment at the LGS; both of them .38 caliber revolvers. Nothing against the caliber, it still leaves me two .357 revolvers and two .357 carbines, just have too many stinking guns that I don't use.

Reactions: Danzig
Actually yesterday I bought a Glock 44 22lr. It was an impulse buy. LGS had one used for sale for $300.00 so I scooped it up. First impressions mixed as had many failure to feed on first round and did not lock on last round. Will run a few more rounds through her and if still has issues will contact Glock.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Found my grail gun in used condition for about 60% price of new! Went to Cabela’s on my lunch break and she was waiting for me. All cleaned up and looking good, can’t wait for ranges to open! Night sights are bright. Trigger is smoother than my Pro Raptor 2, slide fit is not quite as tight but still excellent. Several 1911’s in great shape in the used case, seems folks are trading in for higher capacity weapons these days, of which very few were available.
Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Wood
Wood Saw Tool Everyday carry Font
Everyday carry Wood Gun accessory Gun barrel Hunting knife

Found my grail gun in used condition for about 60% price of new! Went to Cabela’s on my lunch break and she was waiting for me. All cleaned up and looking good, can’t wait for ranges to open! Night sights are bright. Trigger is smoother than my Pro Raptor 2, slide fit is not quite as tight but still excellent. Several 1911’s in great shape in the used case, seems folks are trading in for higher capacity weapons these days, of which very few were available.
View attachment 206503 View attachment 206505 View attachment 206507
It took me 5 years to find my achievable grail gun. Strait luck. Older guy bought a S&W 4506, & 1006. Shot one magazine out of the 1006 and didn’t like the recoil. So I bought a safe queen S&W 1006, & made it my safe queen, lol! Very nice kimber!!!

8,801 - 8,820 of 10,368 Posts