Glock Forum banner

What gun did you buy today?

745K views 10K replies 939 participants last post by  Gee17 
#1 ·
Today I purchased a Glock (G4) G26....

#3 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Springfield loaded Champion, it came with ugly black grips so I picked up the wood green ones as well and installed the magwell and flat trigger that was collecting dust in the safe.
I like those green grips. VERY nice.

d

#13 ·
Redeemed my CABELA'S points Sunday. Gun was free.

View attachment 18990

Brandy new Steyr M9
Post a range report when you get a chance please. I was really wanting one when they first came out, and then I just sort of forgot about them. I love the futuristic look of the M9

#21 ·
Bought a Taurus TCP Yesterday. Traded in my old safe queen revolver for it. $115 after all was said and done. I needed something more concealable for when I go to school (checked local and school rules and it's all good). I found that even having something IWB would be too obvious. The school I go to is in gun friendly VA but everybody in my class is from MD or D.C. where the gun laws are terrible and I don't want anyone to raise a stink. Not that it would matter but the less attention I bring on the better.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Attachments

#22 · (Edited)
Okay so it was last week but here's my new Savage Model 93, .22WMR. Looking forward to sauteed bunny this fall. Just hoping my almost 4-year-old granddaughter believes my story that I'm only shooting the yummy but evil zombie bunnies.

Attachments